Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello from COMC.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COMC_James

COMC Verified Staff
Apr 25, 2018
Redmond, WA
Is there any thought of having Trade options in addition to sales? Also is there a phone app in the works?

Trading is one of our most requested feature ideas that also has support from quite a few of our employees. That being said, although a trading system could be perceived as a just another small feature of COMC, the implementation and work involved in building a trading system is actually quite extensive. Logistically, trading could be possible on COMC. Realistically? The amount of work that would go into making it a reality is better spent elsewhere at this juncture in time.

There are a few questions that I won't be able to answer on FCB, either because I have no good information to provide, or because this isn't the proper venue to make those types of updates/announcements. When we have information to announce regarding phone apps, you'll most surely hear about them via our blog and service update email announcements!

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
Anyone else feel that raw cards listed over a certain amount, such as $20, should have to be assigned a grade at COMC? I'm hesitant to buy expensive cards there as I have no idea on the condition. I see a good number of cards without condition notes that appear to have a flaw.

COMC_James

COMC Verified Staff
Apr 25, 2018
Redmond, WA
Anyone else feel that raw cards listed over a certain amount, such as $20, should have to be assigned a grade at COMC? I'm hesitant to buy expensive cards there as I have no idea on the condition. I see a good number of cards without condition notes that appear to have a flaw.

Any items that aren't either in a conditional bucket (i.e. poor to fair, vg-ex, etc), or does not have condition notes is guaranteed to be in near-mint condition or better. As always, if you do purchase an item and take physical possession of it and are not satisfied, we offer a no questions asked 100% money back return policy, and we'll even pay for your return shipping as well.

Members online