User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crew May 2018

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made it through 7 innings but had groovier stuff to do, I heard Healy made a costly error in that one. (does that count in fantasy?)

Healy as a hitter is one of those guys that homer more than they walk. . . obvious adjustment is to pitch em trash in the dirt and watch them swing, luckily Edgar is the hitting coach on that team and should balance him out a bit.

I can't believe the dopey manager took the Jesus looking pitcher out of the game with a low pitch count to boot. I knew that was the end.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    I made it through 7 innings but had groovier stuff to do, I heard Healy made a costly error in that one. (does that count in fantasy?)

Healy as a hitter is one of those guys that homer more than they walk. . . obvious adjustment is to pitch em trash in the dirt and watch them swing, luckily Edgar is the hitting coach on that team and should balance him out a bit.

I can't believe the dopey manager took the Jesus looking pitcher out of the game with a low pitch count to boot. I knew that was the end.
    I don't trust people who look like Jesus. Whenever I light up they show up outta nowhere asking "can I have hit?" Don't matter where I'm at....in the forest, in a dark alley, on the porch, in my room......on the $hitter...it's like they have a sixth sense for the $hit. And then somehow they always manage to sneak away with it, never to be seen again. They also smell like spooge and have crumbs in their beard. And for the love of God, never let a Jesus looking dude use your bathroom. I did that once and forgot about him, figuring he had left already...woke up the next morning to take a dump, only to find some dude sleeping in the nude & apparently the guy had set up a tent in there, like for some reason me letting him take a piss in my bathroom was an invitation to let him live there. Guy was rinsing his clothes in the toilet water and hanging them over the shower curtain, blow drying his nut sack with my brand new hair dryer, making LSD in the bathtub & his facial pubes were left all over the floor & counter. It took a week to get the smell outta there and even longer for the horrific acid trip to end that somehow entered my blood stream after taking a shower. I had to toss that brand new hair dryer too...man, I loved that hair dryer

Moral of the story: Never trust a Jesus looking motherf'er and NEVER let them use your bathroom for any reason at all. Let him take a dump in the backyard if you gotta.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umm. Wow !

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    I don't trust people who look like Jesus. Whenever I light up they show up outta nowhere asking "can I have hit?" Don't matter where I'm at....in the forest, in a dark alley, on the porch, in my room......on the $hitter...it's like they have a sixth sense for the $hit. And then somehow they always manage to sneak away with it, never to be seen again. They also smell like spooge and have crumbs in their beard. And for the love of God, never let a Jesus looking dude use your bathroom. I did that once and forgot about him, figuring he had left already...woke up the next morning to take a dump, only to find some dude sleeping in the nude & apparently the guy had set up a tent in there, like for some reason me letting him take a piss in my bathroom was an invitation to let him live there. Guy was rinsing his clothes in the toilet water and hanging them over the shower curtain, blow drying his nut sack with my brand new hair dryer, making LSD in the bathtub & his facial pubes were left all over the floor & counter. It took a week to get the smell outta there and even longer for the horrific acid trip to end that somehow entered my blood stream after taking a shower. I had to toss that brand new hair dryer too...man, I loved that hair dryer

Moral of the story: Never trust a Jesus looking motherf'er and NEVER let them use your bathroom for any reason at all. Let him take a dump in the backyard if you gotta.
    How old are you ?????????? I survived the late 1960's I ---------------------- think

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ola.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conversation moved from Morning Crew, it was getting too adult for them I think. . . . basically I suggested Tetris style rotation to get a lady like the S block, and then I found a pic explaining things much better-

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tetris_hentai.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	79836

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    blow drying his nut sack with my brand new hair dryer,
    So the guy who looked like Jesus in the Ms game name is "Christian" coincidence?? probably the same guy you've been having problems with.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it was discussed last year somewhere on the boards here but I can't friggen stand it when a player goes over the wall to make a catch. If you.leave the field of play to make the play it shouldn't be an out. It's a at that is finished literally off the playing field. Piscotty's catch, which was a great play and wildly entertaining, in the game tonight should simply be a foul ball. Same with Jeter's famous grab, judges last year, couple of Rizzo plays I can think of and countless others. It annoys the crap out of me.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    I think it was discussed last year somewhere on the boards here but I can't friggen stand it when a player goes over the wall to make a catch. If you.leave the field of play to make the play it shouldn't be an out. It's a at that is finished literally off the playing field. Piscotty's catch, which was a great play and wildly entertaining, in the game tonight should simply be a foul ball. Same with Jeter's famous grab, judges last year, couple of Rizzo plays I can think of and countless others. It annoys the crap out of me.
    What will come next is outfield shifts where you're on the other side of the wall (or if not allowed then sitting at the top of the wall) I mean, if there's push/pull infield shifts then there's going to be HR outfield shifts where the road team players are battling the fans for catches. It will be entertaining and somehow allowed.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw.... I scored my first point in the '18 US corr. chess championship, and there is smooth sailing ahead.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tramers View Post
    How old are you ?????????? I survived the late 1960's I ---------------------- think
    If I was alive in the 60's...I'd probably be dead already. Too many temptations lol Nah, I'm just your average run of the mill "Too old to be a millennial but not old enough to be gen X" 35 year old. I think they have a name for that year group now too...Xennial. Whatever that means...sounds like a prescription medication for herpes in all honesty.

Conversation moved from Morning Crew, it was getting too adult for them I think. . . . basically I suggested Tetris style rotation to get a lady like the S block, and then I found a pic explaining things much better-

Name:	tetris_hentai.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	79836

lol...don't you know L block is just too big to fit!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Luckily, Ohtani didn’t hurt his ankle on the check swing. As we can see, he came awfully close to rolling his ankle."

Name:	screen-shot-2018-05-17-at-10-58-37-am.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	79887

@#$%&!!!!!! My week for the injury pool and I'm coming so close to winning yet so far.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Luckily, Ohtani didn’t hurt his ankle on the check swing. As we can see, he came awfully close to rolling his ankle."

Name:	screen-shot-2018-05-17-at-10-58-37-am.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	79887

@#$%&!!!!!! My week for the injury pool and I'm coming so close to winning yet so far.
    JV da man!!!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He may have only 1 more game to get injury before my week is done. . .but I get retroactives so perhaps that helps.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He may have only 1 more game to get injury before my week is done. . .but I get retroactives so perhaps that helps.
    How much money is in the pool?

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast