Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is seriously the best thing ever.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Kid got trucked, and deservedly so.

I have three kids, and I seriously hope none of them want to play sports when they get older.

The reason being the ignorant parents in this video. Kids playing sports is fine. Ignorant parents are what I don’t want to have to deal with.

Attempt to steal home standing upright, then you deserve the head damage that comes along with it.

Terrible coaching, terrible parenting.

The catcher did exactly what he was supposed to do, protect HIS house from intruders by any means necessary.

🤷🏻

https://www.facebook.com/thebsbking/videos/888838507971172/

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
The catcher did his job, especially with the batter blocking the base runner. Hell, he seemed more surprised that he laid the kid out than anyone else; the runner screwed the pooch on that one, running in heads up like that, good on the catcher for just trying to make a play and not actually trying to truck the kid intentionally.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I umpire.....you should hear the crazy rules the parents come up with.....and sometimes the coaches.

djmilhaus

Sep 8, 2014
Seattle
Most youth leagues and many adult leagues have a slide rule for home plate. In my league, I would've been ejected after being called out for not sliding. Protecting catchers. Though it's possible the runner was paying more attention to home plate than the catcher as he seemed genuinely surprised there was a catcher in front of him a split second before getting decked.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I don't know how old the kids were, but the league I played in when I was 9 didn't even allow steals. Stealing home like that just looks like a clueless kid being clueless.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
catchers 200 lbs runners 100 /125 in my G/S's 12 year old league . Sliding ? Where's plate ? Stealing home is G/S's thing against most smaller players

Members online

Latest posts