Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SC allows states to legalize sports gambling...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
In a 7-2 vote, the SCOTUS has allowed states to legalize sports gambling, if they wish.

Now some states won't but it would seem to resurrect online sports gambling.

Baseball, due to money lines, usually isn't as big as NFL, NBA or college but still interesting IMO.

Thoughts?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I keep reading on Twitter about how MLB likely will now be inducting Pete Rose into the HOF.

Sorry guys, that's not how it works.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
There was a couple people who tried suing over the pack odds of getting "hits".

None succeeded that I remember but I think one guy at least got it to a larger court...

Wasn't that the one were he purchased all of the 240 limited cards (using ebay, etc) and a few more!! Best regards, David

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It would be nice to have sports gambling in the area. Every now and then there is a Vegas line that's too good to pass up. (but has to be passed up due to location)

One that comes to mind was Holm vs Rousey fight where I think she started at 8 to 1. I will take deals like that 24/7 when they come to my state. :cool:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Experts say about 30 states will opt in within the 5 years.

NJ, the one who pushed the suit the most, says it'll be "up and running in 2 weeks"...

Members online

Latest posts