Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALIZED 2018 BOWMAN MEGA BOX CHECKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Just stopped at the local Target and they must have just restocked the Mega Boxes because they had a full shelf of them...15 boxes all neat and organized. So, I bought 5 that I'll be cracking on video in my Bowman Pack-A-Day thread. http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/157094-2018-Bowman-Pack-A-Day

You guys think I should go get more or is the craze subsiding a bit with Finest just around the corner?
BUY. THEM. ALL. Leave no MEGA box behind!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Just stopped at the local Target and they must have just restocked the Mega Boxes because they had a full shelf of them...15 boxes all neat and organized. So, I bought 5 that I'll be cracking on video in my Bowman Pack-A-Day thread. http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/157094-2018-Bowman-Pack-A-Day

You guys think I should go get more or is the craze subsiding a bit with Finest just around the corner?

If you are ever lucky enough to find Bowman Mega Boxes at a retail store ALWAYS buy them all!!! If you don't want to crack them open then just sell 'em on E-Bay for more than twice what you paid for them (they are selling for roughly $40 per box). Finest, or any other product, ain't gonna slow down the popularity of Bowman Mega Boxes.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I went to six Targets a few days ago, as far as I can tell my area didn't even get them yet. Wouldn't be surprised, last year's didn't come around until the end of summer.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I went to six Targets a few days ago, as far as I can tell my area didn't even get them yet. Wouldn't be surprised, last year's didn't come around until the end of summer.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Still not a single box in sight here in Houston. Anybody know otherwise?

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

You missed it. Sorry to say.

They are back in the toy department, NOT the card section. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. Sometimes sporting goods. They are in a red cardboard side-cap shipper box that holds about 5 per layer. The most I have seen at one store is 30.

I have seen 50 boxes and bought and opened them all. In hindsight this was a stupid move. I was fortunate to pull the Vlad 1/1 which should get my money back, but I had fun.

I am sitting on 10 more boxes I have bought on ebay for 35ish apiece. I am hoping I can flip these next yearish. Fun set.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014

I still was unable to find any boxes in Houston. So I bought a 15 box lot on Ebay which averaged around $25/each shipped. Here are the three main hits:

Gimenez Black Mega 1 of 1.JPGRuiz Mega Auto.JPGRobles Mega Auto.JPG

Members online