Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NBA Finals contest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I know this board is mostly about baseball but I'm pumped about the Warriors possibly (probably) winning another title so let's do a little contest. I was trying to come up with a way to make it interesting but I'll keep it simple. Guess the Warriors total points for the entire series, the closest wins, even if you go over. This makes it interesting because you'll kinda have to figure out how many games the series goes too. Everyone can have 3 guesses and all entries are due before tip of game 2 (June 3rd, 8 EST). There's a super slim chance there's a tie but just to be safe the tie breaker would be who posts the number first. I'll get a prize together and post pic before the entry deadline and who ever wins can just tell me their favorite team and I'll add something from that team. Good luck and thanks for participating. GO DUBS!!!!

Prize is pictured now. Sorry for the delay
42fdefc2117aaeb2e88dee9760efa31c.jpg

Last edited:

Members online