Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew - June 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
my top cartoons of all time. in no particular order
voltron
GI JOE
transformers
Xmen
He-man (doesn't hold up as well)
Scooby Doo
Batman
futurama
adventure time (weird I know)

I'm sure I have more favorites but I can't think of right now

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Haven't watched Cobra Kai yet. Haven't even watched that much UFC in the last few years either... only when I see the results and someone I hate got KOd so I go watch.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
my top cartoons of all time. in no particular order
voltron
GI JOE
transformers
Xmen
He-man (doesn't hold up as well)
Scooby Doo
Batman
futurama
adventure time (weird I know)

I'm sure I have more favorites but I can't think of right now

I also at some point was or still am a fan of those but Voltron and Futurama are near the top of my list. As a kid Voltron just blew me away. As an adult Futurama is the right combo of witty and ridiculous, I love it I probably watch the entire series three times a year.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Alex Reyes made one start on Wednesday and is immediately back on the disabled list.

Hicks will eventually blow out his elbow.

105 pitches are cool and all, but they’re worthless if they’re not strikes.

I see Hicks as the kind of guy that will figure out how to pitch, right now he's a thrower which will lead to nights like Thursday but I think he will harness it at some point and be real dangerous... consistently

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Didn't watch any Futurama until 2 years ago or so but loved it a ton... not a surprise considering I'm a fan of the Simpsons. A modern cartoon I like is American Dad as ever since Seth McFarlane eased off it the show is actually funny, unlike that pos Family Guy.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Ninja Turtles for me.

I have a Leonardo tattoo.

Thats another badass one. I forget which one is my favorite, I'd need to rewatch.

What was really awesome were the arcade sidescrollers for Ninja Turtles, Xmen, and Simpsons.. all made by the same company.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
After getting a little better I got a lot worse this morning... sore throat and headache unbearable. I did see Mariners DFA Marc Rzepczynski which is great considering his ERA is about as long as his name.

Whats up Clint? :grouphug:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
After getting a little better I got a lot worse this morning... sore throat and headache unbearable. I did see Mariners DFA Marc Rzepczynski which is great considering his ERA is about as long as his name.

Whats up Clint? :grouphug:

Scrabble was great when he was in St. Louis.

Members online