User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 85

Thread: JUNE 2018 PICKUP THREAD

  1. #16
    Featured Contributor
    The best players in history?
    Super Moderator
    Topnotchsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,210
     Topnotchsy
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Your contributions to this board are simply amazing

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Was excited to come across this and was pleased to be able to win it.

  2. #17
    Junior Member CollectingCutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a bunch of nice pickups rolling in over next few days. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180606_172622.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	80370

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  3. #18
    Junior Member dictoresno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    44
     dictoresno1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    delivered today. getting harder to find the non-preview atomics for a decent price.


  4. #19
    Senior Member CAROLINA BOSOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Goose Creek, SC
    Posts
    2,978
     jdlpharm
     @j_lifsey
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting to like these former Gameco*k player bobbles for my office. Whit hit the walk off in the 2011 National Championship. Had to have this one!


    Another Gameco*k player

    Last edited by CAROLINA BOSOX; 06-09-2018 at 08:25 AM.
    2010 & 2011 NCAA NATIONAL BASEBALL CHAMPIONS

  5. #20
    Featured Contributor
    The best players in history?
    Super Moderator
    Topnotchsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,210
     Topnotchsy
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm kind of all in on Sale. Prices are a fraction of what similar cards of top prospects go for.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sale, Chris 2010 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor Auto 5 5.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	230.4 KB 
ID:	80463

  6. #21
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,574
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Topnotchsy View Post
    I'm kind of all in on Sale. Prices are a fraction of what similar cards of top prospects go for.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sale, Chris 2010 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor Auto 5 5.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	230.4 KB 
ID:	80463
    RED ALERT! 🤑

  7. #22
    Senior Member jszczech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,930
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CollectingCutch View Post
    Got a bunch of nice pickups rolling in over next few days. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180606_172622.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	80370

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    I really like the design of that card.
    Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
    Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
    1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
    2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
    3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
    4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
    5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf

  8. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few Cool Pickups to shareClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Enos Slaughter 2005 Sweet Spot Immortal Signatures.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	80495
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chipper Jones 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Patch 1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	80496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reggie Jackson 2013 Panini Americas Pastime Silhouettes Red.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	80497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Derek Jeter 2002 Fleer Tradition Grass Patch .jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	80498Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rob Guidry 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Patch.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	80499Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wade Boggs 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Patch.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	80500Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Willie Randolph 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Patch.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	80501

    The Guidry and Randolph were not pack released and were used as replacements for other redemptions, so likely short printed

    Dan

  9. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    584
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Topnotchsy View Post
    I'm kind of all in on Sale. Prices are a fraction of what similar cards of top prospects go for.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sale, Chris 2010 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor Auto 5 5.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	230.4 KB 
ID:	80463
    WWWWOOOOOOOWWWW....


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  10. #25
    Senior Member Enfuego79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Deltona, FL
    Posts
    4,755
     Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very sexy stuff we are posting here...keep'em coming!
    "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.

  11. #26
    Senior Member Juan Gris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    2,063
     juangris311
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelpawn View Post
    Been a great month already...

    Attachment 80326
    I'm digging that Gwynn helmet card.
    Always Looking For Adam Dunn Autograph Cards!

  12. #27
    Senior Member notjomommasclint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a forehead south of your moms belly button
    Posts
    7,180
     venomous4545
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pack pulled Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5517.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	528.5 KB 
ID:	80523

    En route Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5535.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	459.5 KB 
ID:	80524


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    I'm not a hater!!! I'm a counter hype specialist

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,052
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffv96masters View Post
    Not very often do I get to add FIVE items # 10 or less in a single week but I got incredibly lucky
    I sold a bunch on ebay and a seller listed a bunch of stuff at the right time
    Paid my eBay fees and used the remaining balance to buy a bunch of needed items
    Was totally freaking out waiting for the packages- all arrived Saturday while I was sleeping

    This is Batch # 1 that came in Saturday

    2005 TIMELESS TREASURES HOME ROAD GAMERS DUO CARD # 02/10 ( I already own the Prime Version)


    2005 TIMELESS TREASURES HOME ROAD GAMERS TRIO CARD # 10/10 ( I already own the Prime version)



    Also was able to pick up THREE 2006 Exquisite Patches all # to 10.



    Awesome pickups. My favorite is def the Timeless Treasures Clemens. Love cards with unique pieces like fielding gloves

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,052
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timtom View Post
    A few Cool Pickups to shareClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Enos Slaughter 2005 Sweet Spot Immortal Signatures.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	80495
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chipper Jones 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Patch 1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	80496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reggie Jackson 2013 Panini Americas Pastime Silhouettes Red.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	80497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Derek Jeter 2002 Fleer Tradition Grass Patch .jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	80498Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rob Guidry 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Patch.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	80499Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wade Boggs 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Patch.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	80500Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Willie Randolph 2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut Patch.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	80501

    The Guidry and Randolph were not pack released and were used as replacements for other redemptions, so likely short printed

    Dan
    Amazing cards, especially the Final Cut Patch cards. Thats only the 3rd Randolph ive ever seen

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,052
     dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Duffy Lewis is extraordinary

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •