Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WaxHeaven interviews Card Cop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Listen with me

This is probably going to be hilarious.

https://soundcloud.com/mario-alejandro-443481015

tumblr_owwyq2HFJh1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
WaxHeaven is still around?

HOLY cow, I thought he was long gone from the card scene.

I had a Beckett-age confrontation over some lies he posted with that guy. Never heard much since then...

waxmorgue

Nov 28, 2011
Florida
Yes, I am still around.

I contacted Card Cop because I knew he would be fun to interview. He goes off on tangents and even his emails where I would ask him a simple question would turn into 1,000 word responses.

I have to be honest, though, he came off well ... much better than I expected. I did have to edit out some stuff when he started attacking people like Ryan Cracknell, Chris Olds, and Sooz from Topps. It was just negative for the sake of being negative.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Yes, I am still around.

I contacted Card Cop because I knew he would be fun to interview. He goes off on tangents and even his emails where I would ask him a simple question would turn into 1,000 word responses.

I have to be honest, though, he came off well ... much better than I expected. I did have to edit out some stuff when he started attacking people like Ryan Cracknell, Chris Olds, and Sooz from Topps. It was just negative for the sake of being negative.

You still a HUGE Canseco fan? The guy below you has a very impressive Jose collection, especially the Customs...

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
This is wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

Full of wrongness

Carcop is the mayor of wrongville

%25 per box on royalties to the league? That's insane and isn't rooted in any facts.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Very interesting interview. He actually sounds a bit more sane on radio. His writing makes him sound delusional and schizophrenic

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Nevermind, the more I listen the more I realize he’s still a pathological liar and batsh*t crazy.

well.. he was able to throw sentences together.. thats got him ahead of the game based on my expectations. i do agree with his assessment of Leaf and their guy but besides that this was like an edition of coast to coast where the interviewee has been hit in the head by an anvil pushed by a cartoon coyote.

Members online