Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I don't remember Don mattingly having a large role in that picture. Wouldn't it be better off as Tom Hanks Drive or Gina Davis Boulevard...even Rosie O'Donnell Terrace?

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Depends on what your definition of mud hen is. We got a few here...

1. A white girl who dates, f**ks, or married black men.
example: How come most mud hens are fat bleach blonds?

2. An extremely unattractive female. Usually consisting of very frizzy hair, pale skin, overall dirt mcgirt look. Most likely this so called 'mudhen' will smell like ramen or instant mac n cheese. Most likely this person will also posses a kool aid stained shirt.
example: Guy#1: Yo Guy#2, did you see that chick over there? Guy#2: Yeah man, she's a certifiable mudhen.

3. A term used by fu*kwit racist bigots with ***** envy to describe women who date black men.
example: Cleetus, she called you stench mouth because she's a mud hen, she only dates (n-word), not handsome swamp studs likes us.

I suppose you could also be asking about the minor league baseball team but in all honesty I don't see why you would be asking about a baseball team on a trading card website. That's just stupid.

Umm....never mind. I feel so dumb now.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I somehow missed this entire conversation until now, but I was under the impression the correct term is ‘mudshark’. Someone sent me a meme with that word in it and I had to Google it to see exactly what it meant.

I had no idea what he meant by "mud hen" so I looked the term up on Urban Dictionary and those were the results.

It didn't even occur to me that he was referring to the minor league baseball team :p

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The thing about Bangbus is in the start they had a streak of ladies who hadn't been in **** before or after, so tons of people thought it was real. There was even a funny College Humor vid about how finding that Bangbus is fake is the same level of pain as Santa. :lol:

MLBs own twitter goes more racist than Hader's today, I guess its Mike Trouts fault . . . right Rob Manfred? :rolleyes:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Oh, and nobody worry about my book. Turns out it was a double reverse bluff high, it *was* a book about ******* jokes, so there was no error. It is ready for print.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I'm facing the top seed team this week and came into Sunday with a small 30 point lead. Of course my offense decided to completely shutdown today. 7 players have combined for just 3.5 points so far. SO MANY STRIKEOUTS! 10 in 22 at-bats. Eugenio Suarez is leading the charge with 3 strikeouts.

Only two pitchers today (both are spot starters)...Hellickson, who has already pitched a $hit game (he'll have -1 points after he receives the loss) & then Clay Buchholz. Sure, he's been good this year but I'm just waiting for the implosion that will send him on a downward trajectory. Please don't let it be today!!!

Members online

Latest posts