User Tag List

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Via twitter - Broadcaster Jon Miller after Mariners' Mike Leake shuts out Giants for 6 innings today, including retiring 14 batters in a row: "He's made it look easy … He's been (Greg) Maddux-like."

Infamous FCB celebrity [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] was quoted as saying "it was a very dark, dark day in St Louis when Cardinals fans found out they traded my favorite pitcher Mike Leake."

When hearing the news of Seattle Mariners obtaining Mike Leake, Night Crew pervert [MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] commented "Honestly, I'm surprised the M's decided to get him because he's not a known roider"
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly there are not enough good roider pitchers these days.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say it ain't so Dee...
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Sadly there are not enough good roider pitchers these days.
    Roger Clemens is always talking about wanting to make a comeback...

You never knew, weirder things have happened. Tim Tebow was an milb All-Star this year.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Roger Clemens is always talking about wanting to make a comeback...

You never knew, weirder things have happened. Tim Tebow was an milb All-Star this year.
    Full Roid Roger would be a fine add to the M's. He would do better than people expect if the drugs were stacked properly.

Tim Tebow went to the DL recently due to a broken hand.... from jerking off the owner too much to keep his sorry ass on the roster.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a long post last night explaining why Dee Gordon is the worst player in MLB right now but I guess I didn't send it... so I will just leave it at. .

Dee Gordon is the worst player in MLB right now.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they were to create a Pokemon chess board, who would be the pieces?

The queen obviously has to be Blissey/Chansey but who would be king? Usually I'd say Dragonite but I think they would make for good knight pieces.

The very fact that I'm actually thinking about this makes me a huge nerd. And if they did actually make a Pokemon chess board I'd totally buy it, not even kidding. I'm not even that good at chess but I often play some games with my older brother & father when they come over. My 9 & 5 year old nephews have learning how to play and they're incredibly fast learners. The older one kicked my a$$ last time I visited them in Minnesota. He has autism but he's like a super genius when it comes to anything he gets interested in.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a long post last night explaining why Dee Gordon is the worst player in MLB right now but I guess I didn't send it... so I will just leave it at. .

Dee Gordon is the worst player in MLB right now.
    The bastard booted the ball and because of it the Giants have the tied the game.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they were to create a Pokemon chess board, who would be the pieces?

The queen obviously has to be Blissey/Chansey but who would be king? Usually I'd say Dragonite but I think they would make for good knight pieces.

The very fact that I'm actually thinking about this makes me a huge nerd. And if they did actually make a Pokemon chess board I'd totally buy it, not even kidding. I'm not even that good at chess but I often play some games with my older brother & father when they come over. My 9 & 5 year old nephews have learning how to play and they're incredibly fast learners. The older one kicked my a$$ last time I visited them in Minnesota. He has autism but he's like a super genius when it comes to anything he gets interested in.
    Maybe Prof. Oak is the king due to building a technology for the sole purpose of distracting you and sending you on a journey out of town so he can bang your mom.
    I would like to see something short and solid like a Graveler be the rook. Pidgey can be the pawn.

If you want to start whooping them back my favorite beginner strategy books are Tips For Young Players- Saddler and Logical Chess Move By Move - Chernev.
    Autistic people can be very strong at chess, the only strategy which I have researched is playing with their toes under the table. This is a brilliant and highly sophisticated strategy.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Via twitter - Broadcaster Jon Miller after Mariners' Mike Leake shuts out Giants for 6 innings today, including retiring 14 batters in a row: "He's made it look easy … He's been (Greg) Maddux-like."

Infamous FCB celebrity [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] was quoted as saying "it was a very dark, dark day in St Louis when Cardinals fans found out they traded my favorite pitcher Mike Leake."

When hearing the news of Seattle Mariners obtaining Mike Leake, Night Crew pervert [MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] commented "Honestly, I'm surprised the M's decided to get him because he's not a known roider"
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feminists are literally the f*cking WORST!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pujols passes Griffey for 6th all time.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you guys been buying any of the Topps Now cards? I bought the Poncedeleon from yesterday, and the duel Poncedeleon/Austin Gomber one from today.

I figure it shouldn’t be too difficult to get them signed.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope. No Topps for me... but I did buy some wine today

https://www.baseball-reference.com/l...V_career.shtml

Where do you think Edwin Dingdong Diddlely Diaz will end up in the top 24 here?

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope. No Topps for me... but I did buy some wine today

https://www.baseball-reference.com/l...V_career.shtml

Where do you think Edwin Dingdong Diddlely Diaz will end up in the top 24 here?
    I have no earthly idea.