Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
The Braves have a 3 game lead over the Phillies in the NL East & 5 games above the Nats...all 3 teams are facing off with AL East teams for their upcoming series.

Braves vs. Yankees
Nationals vs. Red Sox
Phillies vs. Orioles

It appears one team has it much easier than the other two & I'm f'ing pissed! This could be the week the Phillies take the lead cuz the Braves get their teeth kicked in against the Yanks every damn time.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I wonder what day his carpets birthday is...

Happy Birthday you're not special, everybody thinks you're a **********
We just want to embarrass you That's why we're singing this song So Happy Birthday, you're a big <unt
Happy Birthday you're not special, everybody thinks you smell badly
We just want to embarrass you That's why we're singing this song
So Happy fu<king Birthday you fu<king **********, You're a fu<king $hithead

I believe it was Peter, Paul & Mary who wrote that song but I could be wrong...

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
So basically if I understand the Tanner thread correctly (for very brief skimming) its that he needs to sell his whole collection to buy drugs, because its hard to get a surplus. He iss essentially a young Obiwan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbkfoxAJnh8

lol, my take on it was that he's selling his collection to buy Canseco drugs and then write a book about their adventures while high in Las Vegas. At least, that was my assumption after reading the first few paragraphs. I sort of just made up the rest of the story on my own.

It's quite possible I was watching Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas while skimming through.

P.S. Cameos of Junkhead & Train Spotting that's what Charlie Sheen calls winning

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
When you see how much damage Obiwan did to his body in episode 1.5 it gets even more surprising how Darth Vader lost that final lava fight. He just needed to bring his C game. :confused:

I found a new funny name in the databases today. He is a master, so you'd have to call him a Master Kock. Very old Kock to still be active, good for him. :ugeek:
http://www.chessgames.com/player/hans-uwe_kock.html

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

I need some of that Obiwan Candy right about now. Just played in the night USCF blitz and went 3-4 against some bad players due to 3 (three!) losses due to mouseslips. :benson::benson::benson: At first I thought it was on my end but I was clearly hitting the right squares and it was fking up. I probably lost 100+ rating points, that server is unplayable. :evil:

Latest posts