Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
LMAO..

went to an in laws family party and they asked me if ive ever done drugs during a drinking game i told them i tried bath salts once. i didnt get high but i smelt amazing.. heres a list of the people who laughed

- me
- also me

tobacco is a wicked *****.

LOL, omg this reminds me of the time when I was attending an AA meeting and this one guy was speaking, he told us he was on the verge of relapse because he found out his 14 year old daughter was buying a bunch of bath salts and hiding them in the bathroom. This was back when the media was first catching wind of bath salts cuz some guy chewed up another dudes face but a lot of people still didn't quite understand that the drug known as "bath salts" weren't the actual salts you pour in the tub when taking taking a bath. Back during this time when the guy was speaking I had actually used the drug known as bath salts on numerous occasions and I wasn't going to say anything (not supposed to interrupt the person who is talking in AA meetings) but the speaker was breaking down and crying so I raised my hand and was like "hey dude, it's okay...people aren't getting high on that stuff that makes you smell good after a bath. Your daughter isn't getting high and if she's actually trying to use that stuff to get high, she's not a drug user, maybe an idiot, but not a user".

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Back to work from vacation tonight for me. Lame.

I’m so happy Yadier Molina was named to the All Star Game. It was a travesty he wasn’t originally named. He’s having a better season than every catcher in the NL, and he missed a month. Dave Roberts is a clown don’t not naming him as a reserve.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
btw, did you hear that DC wants to fight Shogun before fighting Brock? That would be awesome.

I heard he wants to go down to 205, but not Shogun specifically. I think that would be awesome.

Hopefully Shogun wins his upcoming fight and they can make this happen.

I think it’s a terrible idea for DC to risk a possible loss before fighting Brock, but I would clearly want to see Shogun win that fight if it were to happen. He’s my favorite fighter ever, and to see him get that title back would be amazing.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I think the point of him fighting before Brock is he doesn't trust that Brock can clear the 6 month clean test window... and DC is almost 40 and only wants a couple more fights. I would like to see Shogun win back the title, then maybe fight some other old school guy like Liddell. I mean fck it, the matchmaking is random these days so you might as well just make the cool fights people want to see.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I think the point of him fighting before Brock is he doesn't trust that Brock can clear the 6 month clean test window... and DC is almost 40 and only wants a couple more fights. I would like to see Shogun win back the title, then maybe fight some other old school guy like Liddell. I mean fck it, the matchmaking is random these days so you might as well just make the cool fights people want to see.

I think Brock will be alright.

Cormier said his hard deadline for retirement is March, so yeah, I get him wanting to fight more then once in that time period.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Soooooooooo.......this happened to me last night.....
99c8da848bd36ee2f3348d802bff091d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

From here on out whenever somebody hears the words "bath salts" uttered, the first thing that comes to mind won't be those fun loving, sweet smelling salts you relax in while playing with your rubber ducky in the tub...nope, it will be that crazy drug that makes you want to eat people and ultimately lead to the zombie apocalypse. Sort of like the word "facial"...seriously guys, you know what first cums to mind and if you claim it doesn't then you're a liar. One of the most horrifying experiences in my life was when I was visiting family in Indiana and I overheard my mother say while talking to her sister, "Owwww, I LOVE a good facial...it feels SO nice". It wasn't so much what she said (well kinda) but *how* she said it with such enthusiasm. Obviously she was was talking about the beauty treatment...well, at least I hope to God she was. Sometimes in nightmares I'd continue to hear that statement repeated in a loop over and over and over again...

Ok so the thread was blocked so I will post here. I said that MaryJanet is an anagram for "a jam entry" which I then explained was also my favorite type of entry. ;) Some of us want to skip the romance!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXvYdnQraBc

Dude, I didn't even know they blocked threads on here! Only you JVHaste, only you...

I do applaud you for dropping that funny line as I share similar sentiments

Members online