Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I think if you guys simultaneously sucked each others adult male genitals it would counteract any gay polarity and it would be socially acceptable and cool.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
[MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION]

So what kind of drug inventory does Chancey have? Can I throw the pokeball at her stash or just her?

You ain't stealing my personal dealer bro. She only hooks me up in exchange for sexual favors.

Simply put, she gets my love I get her drugs.

And she's got the best stuff too. You know how Walter White has that bomb ass blue meth...well she got that pink coke that would send even Elton John to the moon. She cooks it up in that egg she's always carrying around.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Gausman & O'Day to the Braves

Looks like the Dodgers have been upgrading...too bad the D-Backs haven't. Well, they did get Brad Ziegler back and he's got a pretty bomb baseball card collection. Not sure that helps the team any though.

Not sure if you guys were around when Brad Ziegler was called out on Blowout for shilling his cards. That was a laugh riot when he actually responded. I knew he was a member but I really didn't see that coming. But of course houdini, the tyrant of moderators, locked the thread.

Members online