User Tag List

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mariners vs. Trout
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure, I told Yuli to keep count for me but he seems to have a problem atm.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baseball-1-8.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	81066

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's gotta be the hair.

I remember Harper had gotten a new hairstyle before the season began, that's probably why he's slumping so hard.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Not sure, I told Yuli to keep count for me but he seems to have a problem atm.

Name:	baseball-1-8.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	81066
    Is that Yuli or a grandmaster chess player?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Is that Yuli or a grandmaster chess player?
    He is a grandmaster of the mighty Grob. (a grobmaster if you will) He is deep in thought in that pic, deciding when to play Hitlers favorite opening next.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw the clip of Daniel Cormier knocking himself down at a press conference If a chairleg does that to you, how are you going to handle a Stipe kick?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nelson Cruz making money all kinds of ways

Name:	DhZiilNW4AAJmYM.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	81069

I think Ive posted but it needs to be seen.
    9:40 to 10:00 .... its funny how adding a song can change a scene.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nelson Cruz making money all kinds of ways

Name:	DhZiilNW4AAJmYM.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	81069

I think Ive posted but it needs to be seen.
    9:40 to 10:00 .... its funny how adding a song can change a scene.

LOL, that's some funny $hit! I'm trying to think if I've seen all the Saw movies or not...I don't remember there being 7 when I did my last Saw binge-a-thon but I know it was sooner than 5 years ago and apparently Saw 7 was made in 2010. Wasn't it like in 3D or something at the theaters? Normally I'd just check out the plot but the plot is pretty much the same with all of them....creepy doll on bicycle...torture scene (cuts off nads or die)...the old dying guy isn't really dead...torture scene (cut off hand or die)...some twisted morals explained for why they kill...torture scene (kill stranger or you die)...spoiler alert: dying guy has a relative who is killing too...torture scene (kill stranger and cut off penis or die)...tortured guy is missing limbs and killed so many stranger and survives only to be killed at the very end because they failed to realize the actual point of the game.

Cruz needs to make that money to support that habit yo!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    J.D. missile alert! HR #27 has been launced

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, I really miss having J.D. Martinez on the D-Backs. I mean, what kinda beast of a man can hit 29 home runs in 230 at-bats!? Dude had a .741 slg% with us

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw the clip of Daniel Cormier knocking himself down at a press conference If a chairleg does that to you, how are you going to handle a Stipe kick?
    I really hope DC wins the fight.

I said years and years ago when Jon Jones first came onto the MMA scene that he would be the very first person in UFC history to hold both the LHW & HW titles, and after all the bullsh*t thatís transpired between Jones and Cormier it would be absolutely poetic if it was DC instead of that sh*tbag Jon Jones who accomplished that particular feat.

F*ck Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier always has been, and always will be the hero of this story.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    LOL, that's some funny $hit! I'm trying to think if I've seen all the Saw movies or not...I don't remember there being 7 when I did my last Saw binge-a-thon but I know it was sooner than 5 years ago and apparently Saw 7 was made in 2010. Wasn't it like in 3D or something at the theaters? Normally I'd just check out the plot but the plot is pretty much the same with all of them....creepy doll on bicycle...torture scene (cuts off nads or die)...the old dying guy isn't really dead...torture scene (cut off hand or die)...some twisted morals explained for why they kill...torture scene (kill stranger or you die)...spoiler alert: dying guy has a relative who is killing too...torture scene (kill stranger and cut off penis or die)...tortured guy is missing limbs and killed so many stranger and survives only to be killed at the very end because they failed to realize the actual point of the game.
    This might be the greatest summary of the Saw series Ive ever read.

Saw 7 was a lot of fun. By that point they had long since tried to explain things and just put a bunch of cool sht together. Saw 7 had Chester Bennington in a trap, if you recall that then you've seen it.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    I really hope DC wins the fight.

I said years and years ago when Jon Jones first came onto the MMA scene that he would be the very first person in UFC history to hold both the LHW & HW titles, and after all the bullsh*t that’s transpired between Jones and Cormier it would be absolutely poetic if it was DC instead of that sh*tbag Jon Jones who accomplished that particular feat.

F*ck Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier always has been, and always will be the hero of this story.
    I hope DC wins as well. It would be a great feather in his cap. Not only has he never lost to anyone but the cheater Jones but the only guy to take him 5 rounds was Gustafsson who clearly beat Jones. What a BS robbery that was.

Who do you think will win in Ngannous vs Derrick Lewis? and in Ortiz vs Liddell 3? . . . and will you even care?!?!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @death2redemptions having a great first game at Safeco field.. doubling with a 2nd rbi now.

tigger0007
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scan please....Best regards, David
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast