Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I need some of that Obiwan Candy right about now. Just played in the night USCF blitz and went 3-4 against some bad players due to 3 (three!) losses due to mouseslips. :benson::benson::benson: At first I thought it was on my end but I was clearly hitting the right squares and it was fking up. I probably lost 100+ rating points, that server is unplayable. :evil:

Speaking of chess, I totally wanna bang **** Paikidze. Have you seen her on the cover of Chess Life? Yummmm.....

Side Note: What sorta crazy a$$ parents name their child "****" in this day & age?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah she is hot but I don't even think she is in the top 10... there are some really really hot ladies in elite chess. Maybe they are all so good because their opponents are distracted?
The problem is they all have long foreign names so I cant remember any of them. :confused:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Yeah she is hot but I don't even think she is in the top 10... there are some really really hot ladies in elite chess. Maybe they are all so good because their opponents are distracted?
The problem is they all have long foreign names so I cant remember any of them. :confused:

Dude, all the elite chess players have bizarre names. I like the American chess master's last name...SHANKLand lol

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
555caa97bbc39bb33dd08290a6900ebc--most-beautiful-women-real-beauty.jpg

This one is one of my faves that I can recall.
Anish Giri's wife is pretty hot too, whatever her name is. That dude could beat me at chess but I think I could KO him and steal his queen!!! ;)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016

Yeah and while they probably don't care about ***** size, they won't give you the time of day if your IQ is smaller than 160.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah and while they probably don't care about ***** size, they won't give you the time of day if your IQ is smaller than 160.

I bet a lot of them care about $$$$ the most, since they aren't making sht (a least most of them) a lot probably have sugar daddies to pay for them to travel around the world for tournaments.

Idk how Shankland won the US championship, he is good but not THAT good. I mean there are 3 players in that field who are on the world championship level. Very impressive.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Although enjoy them while you can. High stress + many hours of sitting + thinking too hard = not good for being hot. I looked up a few names that were sexy decade ago and they all look a little dumpy now. Chess is not good for the groovy party time. :(

but if you play as shtty as me maybe you can stay young forever? :confused:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Oh sweet, I just got my American Hobo: Swimsuit Edition calendar in the mail...check out the bum on June's bum! Although, I think last year had far sexier homeless models

Now we just need to get a Chess Life swimsuit edition out there...the chestiest chess chics of 2018!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I bet a lot of them care about $$$$ the most, since they aren't making sht (a least most of them) a lot probably have sugar daddies to pay for them to travel around the world for tournaments.

Idk how Shankland won the US championship, he is good but not THAT good. I mean there are 3 players in that field who are on the world championship level. Very impressive.

It always comes down to money, don't it? I really should have chose to get a degree in something other than procrastination. Procrastination 101 sounded like such an easy class to take but I just kept putting it off.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Do you play chess (or are a member) to get Chess Life? Or do you see them online?? Yeah I wouldn't mind a swimsuit edition in CL seeing how every writer in it kinda sucks besides Soltis. The only other good writer in it has every column published on his website so its not even an exclusive.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Its good to see Kyle Seager start to heat up... hard to believe already 20 years have passed since he was in Rugrats.

01b.png

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I just want to say thank you guys for being good people. I have had the absolute shhittiest day in a long time. I'm finally home and resting so atleast thats something. The last 24 hours have been exhausting and I never want to have to deal with that stuff again.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I just want to say thank you guys for being good people. I have had the absolute shhittiest day in a long time. I'm finally home and resting so atleast thats something. The last 24 hours have been exhausting and I never want to have to deal with that stuff again.

What happened man?

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Magnus Carlsen is the current world chess champion....is from Norway........many of best chess players also come from India! Best regards, David

Members online