Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So...I met Hall of Famer Craig Biggio last night!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Hey, all! I attended the Trenton Thunder game last night to see them play the New Hampshire Fisher Cats. For those unfamiliar, they are the Double A affiliate of the Blue Jays. On that club is 2016 draft pick Cavan Biggio, son of HOF'er Craig Biggio. Well, I got word from a trusted friend that the papa was in the house. There he was sitting behind home plate, taking in the game. I waited until the game ended to approach him. A few autograph collectors had spotted him as well, so he stopped and started signing. I was lucky enough to get him as Biggio ran off after 7 people or so. Always great to meet a living legend, as I was 9 years old when he was in his prime. Here's the picture of the ball he signed for me!

36576170_1890424360978198_3821854323105595392_o.jpg

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Was Vlad Jr. in attendance? Hoping he'll be back to 100% in time for the Futures game. (I'm making the crazy assumption he'll be on the rosters when they're announced.)

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Was Vlad Jr. in attendance? Hoping he'll be back to 100% in time for the Futures game. (I'm making the crazy assumption he'll be on the rosters when they're announced.)

No Vlad! Hear he's rehabbing in the GCL, but hasn't played in games yet. I assume he's going to be scratched for the Futures Game because he's listed as inactive for the AA ASG as of right now. Let's hope he comes back quicker than anticipated!

daveyc

Jul 4, 2018
Maine
That's awesome. I was in Cooperstown the year he was inducted. His fans are rabid. They kept screaming BGO. It was great.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm more than a tad jealous. This never even crossed my mind. I should have been staking out the Yard Goat/Fishercat games, I won't have much time now. Congrats on a cool experience.

Members online