Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well here's a God awful story for u

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I wonder where all of the "legalize PED" fans stand on this issue.

There's a guy on my local sports radio who feels that PEDs shouldn't be banned in pro sports because it would make the sport more entertaining. Hmmmmm, kids are already trying to emulate their favorite athlete; what will they do when their favorite athlete starts to dope? It's not rocket science.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I wonder where all of the "legalize PED" fans stand on this issue.

There's a guy on my local sports radio who feels that PEDs shouldn't be banned in pro sports because it would make the sport more entertaining. Hmmmmm, kids are already trying to emulate their favorite athlete; what will they do when their favorite athlete starts to dope? It's not rocket science.
I would hope no one would be pro pumping roids into kids without their knowledge. Worse than preemptive tommy john for teens

Edit: I'm anti PEDs for kids even with their knowledge

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
WHEW! I thought Yahoo sports caught wind of my terrible prospecting endeavors and decided to publish. My parents would have been so ashamed and wouldn't let me see my nephews ever again!

No, but in all seriousness (as this is a serious subject matter) that's pretty f**ked up. The dude who ***** a couple teenage boys a few years back is now out on a "work release program"...doing what you may ask? Working with teenage boys again. It's like the near-lawless wild West out there in the D.R.

However, what I found most alarming was the click bait photo to the right featuring "the world's strongest boy is now 26 years old and recognizable"...that photo is going to give me nightmares (plz tell me it was photoshopped)! Just another reason to stop this "serial doping".

Members online