Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 Bowman Platinum Walmart hobby box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I guess these are called "Hobby Box" even though they are bought at a retail outlet? They had just put out a display, full of packs blasters, and two of these big bad boys. I grabbed a blaster first because, 80 bucks a pop for two guaranteed autos (guaranteed to be of prospects I've never heard of?)? I knew damn well I wasn't likely to pull anything like that amount out of it, but I don't buy boxes much anymore, so what the hell. I went for the bad boy.

I got a handful of inserts, of course (which i will sit if anyone cares), but here are the numbered cards and autos:

Rookie Revelations purple
Ozzie Albies 155/250 (nice to get a young player that's producing in the majors, one whom I've actually witness hit a HR)

Blue Refractor parallels
Felix Hernandez 126/150
Evan White 052/150

Autograph
McKenzie Mills

Green Refractor Autograph
Nick Allen 28/99 (nice to get a color auto of someone I can track a bit - ifI'm lucky and time it right, maybe I could get my money back one day!)

That's all. Always fun to rip something. Can't say I'd recommend these boxes if you're counting on value in return.

Members online

Latest posts