Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you think a Jose Altuve BC RC Auto would be worth if it existed today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Let's play what if:

If Jose Altuve had a Bowman Chrome Auto what do you think the value would me

My guesses:

Base - $400
Blue Ref - $1500
Gold Ref - $2500
Orange Ref - $3500

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I think it's possible they could be a little higher due to him being widely popular & universally liked. His Topps Update RC sells for roughly the same price as Harper's Update RC & Harper's BC base auto is selling for roughly $600 ungraded so I'd predict Altuve's base auto sales could be similar, possibly a little less.

I'm thinking
Base - $500
Blue Ref - $2k
Gold Ref $4k

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I think it's possible they could be a little higher due to him being widely popular & universally liked. His Topps Update RC sells for roughly the same price as Harper's Update RC & Harper's BC base auto is selling for roughly $600 ungraded so I'd predict Altuve's base auto sales could be similar, possibly a little less.

I'm thinking
Base - $500
Blue Ref - $2k
Gold Ref $4k

I think part of the reason his TU card sells as well as it does is that he doesn’t have a definitive best card to get all the attention though I could be wrong.

I definitely think your numbers are reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I think that's more a reflection of Trout's card being overpriced than Altuve being under. But there are no rules in Troutworld, so fine.

Considering how much his 2011 Topps Update parallels sell for, along with the nicer 2010 BCs, I'd think Topnotchsy's estimates are fine. It would also depend somewhat on if it's a 2010 card or 2011 with the RC logo. Like it or not, that seems to matter to people.

Or how about if he had both? $500 for 2010, $400 for 2011, or vice versa?

Members online