Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 weeks from today.........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
My suggestion
60625c8f91e8e880ec7e7eca31d48c05.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
You mean the 10th anniversary of [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] stealing FCB from that schmuck just like Columbus did from those poor Indians?

:p I just looked back thru my email account, I still have the email that he sent to all of us FCB members. What a classic.

bmx807

Aug 7, 2008
Can someone share how FCB came to be? All I can remember is something happened on the Beckett forums and alot of people came here when it was created.

Chris D.

Aug 7, 2008
There was actual a short-lived forum between Beckett and FCB. The user was mypens66, I believe, that started it.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
So......Beckett was changing their layout and whatnot. Many folks decided to go elsewhere as the changeover sucked. BIGTIME. So this guy decided to start a new site and had a bunch of established members ready to jump ship. Chris got involved. Chris took the site you see here in a different direction than the other guy......and here we are 10 years later. Hard to believe its been that long.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
So my pens made bmb.proboards.com and like 800 people migrated over to it.

Bmb was threatening legal action so I created this board as a permanent home.

Mypens and I were then quasi partners. Then he got some bad advice from his friends when he didn’t like the way I was running things. I explained that if he has an idea of what needs to happen then let’s do it. No ideas came. Then he emailed what had become 3000 users an attempt to lure them away and I removed his access. Cold. Cut and dry. I am not sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts