User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 73

Thread: Running Ebay Promo/Coupon Thread

  1. #46
    Administrator phillyfan0417's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    40,080
     tse-investments
     phillyfan0417
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new one just popped up for me...

    Earn 10% to shop on the App, 6% everywhere else. $25 min. spend.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    --Winston Churchill

  2. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    5,285
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do they always give more to use a phone?? Sucks.

  3. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
    Why do they always give more to use a phone?? Sucks.
    Showing better app penetration is a Wall Street metric.

  4. #49
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Philly, PA
    Posts
    29,859
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyfan0417 View Post
    new one just popped up for me...

    Earn 10% to shop on the App, 6% everywhere else. $25 min. spend.
    Any idea why or where these show up? Any discernable pattern to them?

    Do they just "pop up" randomly on the app? I've not seen one of these.

    Granted, I don't spend a lot and I don't use the app, but still...
    Don't forget to use the FCB Link when buying on eBay!

  5. #50
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Philly, PA
    Posts
    29,859
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
    Why do they always give more to use a phone?? Sucks.
    Doesn't specifically answer your question but the app usage numbers are staggering...

    https://buildfire.com/app-statistics/
    Don't forget to use the FCB Link when buying on eBay!

  6. #51
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    9,358
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gt2590 View Post
    Doesn't specifically answer your question but the app usage numbers are staggering...

    https://buildfire.com/app-statistics/
    I canít believe people still use laptops and desktops. We have two laptops that Iíve only used once this year and that was to change a setting on eBay I couldnít figure out how to do on my phone. I use the eBay app for anything eBay related, listing is so easy, printing labels is so easy, push notifications instantly. I use the fcb app and Tapatalk for BO, I think itís all simple to use


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  7. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gt2590 View Post
    Any idea why or where these show up? Any discernable pattern to them?

    Do they just "pop up" randomly on the app? I've not seen one of these.

    Granted, I don't spend a lot and I don't use the app, but still...
    If you google search for eBay bucks sign up that is how you enroll in the program which many of these discounts reference. eBay tends to do more of them for month end to pad their metrics such as sales volume and app utilization for mobile purchases.

  8. #53
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Philly, PA
    Posts
    29,859
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    I can’t believe people still use laptops and desktops. We have two laptops that I’ve only used once this year and that was to change a setting on eBay I couldn’t figure out how to do on my phone. I use the eBay app for anything eBay related, listing is so easy, printing labels is so easy, push notifications instantly. I use the fcb app and Tapatalk for BO, I think it’s all simple to use
    Yeah, I only use my laptop about once a week or so.

    I don't use many apps, but most people do...
    Don't forget to use the FCB Link when buying on eBay!

  9. #54
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Near Philly, PA
    Posts
    29,859
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chippercards.com View Post
    If you google search for eBay bucks sign up that is how you enroll in the program which many of these discounts reference. eBay tends to do more of them for month end to pad their metrics such as sales volume and app utilization for mobile purchases.
    I'm signed up for Bucks but it seems like not all the offers go out to all the users.

    Just trying to figure out how to access the better deals more often...
    Don't forget to use the FCB Link when buying on eBay!

  10. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gt2590 View Post
    I'm signed up for Bucks but it seems like not all the offers go out to all the users.

    Just trying to figure out how to access the better deals more often...
    I created three different accounts with slightly varying names! . It works! I care even more about selling promos and it does great for those too. Last week it yielded 500 free listings on two different accounts.

  11. #56
    Administrator phillyfan0417's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    40,080
     tse-investments
     phillyfan0417
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a big one!

    Earn 13% to shop on the App, 8% everywhere else. $25 min. spend.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    --Winston Churchill

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    5,285
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the code? where did you find that one?

  13. #58
    Administrator phillyfan0417's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    40,080
     tse-investments
     phillyfan0417
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
    What is the code? where did you find that one?
    it was up when i went to ebay...t doesn't have a code.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    --Winston Churchill

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    5,285
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not get one in my messages?

  15. #60
    Administrator phillyfan0417's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    40,080
     tse-investments
     phillyfan0417
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    --Winston Churchill

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •