User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Running Ebay Promo/Coupon Thread

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Running Ebay Promo/Coupon Thread

It seems eBay always has a coupon going these days. Probably does not bode well for their business (paying for growth) but great for us as customers and sellers!

Letís use this thread to post new promotions so others can be aware of them.

7/17/18 Promotion - PRIMO119, $25 off any order over $119. I had a $300 PWCC auction win sitting since Sunday and I was able to apply the coupon.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that! Was looking last night for ANYTHING discounted as I had 2 orders to complete for over $200 each. Paid for one last night w/o finding anything and was going to pay one tonight. Just got $25 back on todays order at least, thanks to you!

bigrsports
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Earn 10% eBucks on anything you buy or sell through 7/21 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Randy

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmopar View Post
    Thanks for that! Was looking last night for ANYTHING discounted as I had 2 orders to complete for over $200 each. Paid for one last night w/o finding anything and was going to pay one tonight. Just got $25 back on todays order at least, thanks to you!
    It will come off if it was bought before you activate. I did that once I waiting in order. They credited my bucks then changed it to 1%. Just a heads up. Hope it stays. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correct on the bucks...retroactive does not work there. But it sure did on the coupon!

QUOTE=chadgwynn;2523335]It will come off if it was bought before you activate. I did that once I waiting in order. They credited my bucks then changed it to 1%. Just a heads up. Hope it stays. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app[/QUOTE]

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coupon worked. I never get any good bucks deals.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmopar View Post
    Coupon worked. I never get any good bucks deals.
    Time to create a second eBay account! I am getting ready to make a 3rd. Annoyed that one of my accounts fell under a top rated seller. Not a fan of 14% FV fees. Each gets different promotions at different times, sometimes both at the same time. Both selling promotions and buying promotions alike.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chippercards.com View Post
    Annoyed that one of my accounts fell under a top rated seller. Not a fan of 14% FV fees.
    The seller fees increase when you become a top-rated seller? That seems opposite of what it SHOULD be...discourages someone from becoming top-rated.
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like 15% off your cart, app-exclusive. Use PICKFAST by 8p EST. No min. Max $100 off it says.
    Collector of Kirby Puckett cards (2,000+ different, primary focus on Pre-1999 cards), Benj Sampson, Scott Stahoviak, Billy Beane, Al Newman, and Metrodome game/stadium used artifacts.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Running Ebay Promo/Coupon Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewN View Post
    Looks like 15% off your cart, app-exclusive. Use PICKFAST by 8p EST. No min. Max $100 off it says.
    Yes!! Picked up an 86 MJ sticker (finally) and some foxbody Mustang hot wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Last edited by Gjb70; 11-21-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letch77 View Post
    The seller fees increase when you become a top-rated seller? That seems opposite of what it SHOULD be...discourages someone from becoming top-rated.
    No, itís this obnoxious eBay policy. They stealth increased all fees to 14% and kept it at 10% as long as you are top rated. Same happened to me with one acct falling under so I just started listing everything of $ value on the other account. The irony is that the rating will not improve for a long time due to fewer sales. Itís a vicious cycle!

Featured Contributor
    Collector Showcase
     AmishDaveArcher
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewN View Post
    I saved $40 on an order. Hooray.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

The BEST Josh Johnson collection you'll ever see

JJ count: Total Cards: 2,443 Autographs = 886, 1/1's = 125, Patches = 228, Jerseys = 209, Buttons = 2 and MLB Logoman = 1

Also collecting: Dennis Northcutt, Titus Young, Bilal Powell, Josh McCown, T.J. Graham, Gino Guidugli, A.J. Vanegas, Tony Zych, Philip Pfeiffer & Mike Sims-Walker.

Trade list linkage

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked up a couple cards for sets I am chasing: 1996 Diamond Destiny Gold Erstad and Bonds, 1998 Pinnacle Epix Emerald Moment Maddux. Then a Chipper I havenít owned in 10+ years - the 1998 Donruss Crusade Green, and was even able to get a discount on a pile of Chippers I won at auction a few days ago and never paid for. Thanks eBay.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chippercards.com View Post
    Picked up a couple cards for sets I am chasing: 1996 Diamond Destiny Gold Erstad and Bonds, 1998 Pinnacle Epix Emerald Moment Maddux. Then a Chipper I haven’t owned in 10+ years - the 1998 Donruss Crusade Green, and was even able to get a discount on a pile of Chippers I won at auction a few days ago and never paid for. Thanks eBay.

Congrats on the Diamond Destiny Golds. Those things are rough to find.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2018 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! Itís weird. Some players are harder than others. At one time I had seven of the Tony Gwynn golds. Whatís up with that? Then other players, to very much include your Ozzie are virtual ghosts. I will resign my set to be complete without the Jeter too. Probably too rich for my blood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast