Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Running Ebay Promo/Coupon Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
new one just popped up for me...

Earn 10% to shop on the App, 6% everywhere else. $25 min. spend.

Any idea why or where these show up? Any discernable pattern to them?

Do they just "pop up" randomly on the app? I've not seen one of these.

Granted, I don't spend a lot and I don't use the app, but still...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Doesn't specifically answer your question but the app usage numbers are staggering...

https://buildfire.com/app-statistics/

I can’t believe people still use laptops and desktops. We have two laptops that I’ve only used once this year and that was to change a setting on eBay I couldn’t figure out how to do on my phone. I use the eBay app for anything eBay related, listing is so easy, printing labels is so easy, push notifications instantly. I use the fcb app and Tapatalk for BO, I think it’s all simple to use

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dec 4, 2008
Any idea why or where these show up? Any discernable pattern to them?

Do they just "pop up" randomly on the app? I've not seen one of these.

Granted, I don't spend a lot and I don't use the app, but still...

If you google search for eBay bucks sign up that is how you enroll in the program which many of these discounts reference. eBay tends to do more of them for month end to pad their metrics such as sales volume and app utilization for mobile purchases.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I can’t believe people still use laptops and desktops. We have two laptops that I’ve only used once this year and that was to change a setting on eBay I couldn’t figure out how to do on my phone. I use the eBay app for anything eBay related, listing is so easy, printing labels is so easy, push notifications instantly. I use the fcb app and Tapatalk for BO, I think it’s all simple to use

Yeah, I only use my laptop about once a week or so.

I don't use many apps, but most people do...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If you google search for eBay bucks sign up that is how you enroll in the program which many of these discounts reference. eBay tends to do more of them for month end to pad their metrics such as sales volume and app utilization for mobile purchases.

I'm signed up for Bucks but it seems like not all the offers go out to all the users.

Just trying to figure out how to access the better deals more often...

Dec 4, 2008
I'm signed up for Bucks but it seems like not all the offers go out to all the users.

Just trying to figure out how to access the better deals more often...

I created three different accounts with slightly varying names! ;). It works! I care even more about selling promos and it does great for those too. Last week it yielded 500 free listings on two different accounts.

Members online