Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS LOOKING TO SELL CARD COLLECTION PHOTOBUCKET LINK BELOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-MEAT-

Sep 20, 2011
As title states I'm selling my Graded card collection. I'm in no rush to sell I'm young and in my 20's. If an opportunity presents itself that I can't pass up I'll take it. Low ball offers I don't find offensive just amusing. Please note before clicking on link my username is RHINKC0CKSAURUS and I can't change it on photobucket and this thread won't let me put the word ****. So insert and O for the zero. The album is set to public.

http://s1246.photobucket.com/user/RHINOC0CKSAURUS/library/

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2008
Man - how does a 20-something assemble such an amazing collection!? Great stuff. Ebay is the best venue for most of this stuff. In a hot market like right now, a lot of this stuff will sell really, really well. Send it to PWCC/Probstein and watch the $$ rake in.

-MEAT-

Sep 20, 2011
Bad link because this forum blocks the word I have on there part of my link C_CK

Last edited:

-MEAT-

Sep 20, 2011
Username on ebay jaymurdem, has listed my some of my cards. Sold already 2 pujols' RC's at asking price to 1 collector. So I very very happy. Any help on how to make my photobucket link show up is greatly appreciated. Have a lot of sick 1/1's. Moderator and Friend Jeff Verrier, can vouch for me.

-MEAT-

Sep 20, 2011
This is a screen shot showing how the forum blocks the link of my photo bucket link. Notice the asterisks.
Screenshot_2018-08-25-20-10-07-1.png

Last edited:

-MEAT-

Sep 20, 2011
What is a URL shortner I still think it will be blocked. This forum blocks any fowl words and so that word is blocked on my link. I can't change username on photobucket otherwise I would...I'll have to ask my nerd friend computer savvy. I'm a jock