User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sports Heroes, Feats & Facts

tpeichel34
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, it's amazing you are still missing some. My two little binder purchase seems paltry now.

I have a Grant Hill and Namath from your wantlist, but I'm not home to check for the jersey color or ball placement. The Hill is from Pkt.46a and the Namath is from Pkt.02b so probably not what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmopar View Post
    Attachment 87253
    [MENTION=2659]tpeichel[/MENTION]

I was going to show you my collection via PM, but couldn't figure out how to load an image unless it was online. Those are just single unique pages, the dupes are stashed in boxes for now.

My current waitlist has not changed since the last post, as this is not a high priority facet of my collection. Just one I come back to now and again. If anyone can help on these pages though, I would appreciate it and have plenty of others to trade or will consider buying for the right price.

Baseball
    1 - Rodriguez
    96 - McGwire (Cardinals)
    138 - Cool Papa Bell (Running)

Basketball
    2 - Barkley (Rockets)
    2 - Barkley (USA)
    4 - O'Neal (Lakers)
    55 - Majerle (Suns)
    66 - Rodman (Pistons)
    100 - G. Hill (Blue Uniform)
    105 - Montross (Nets)
    106 - Cassell (Mavericks)
    115 - Lobo (USA)
    124 - Strickland (Bullets)

Football
    7 - Namath (Ball next to body)
    13 - Simpson
    29 - Watters (49ers)

All Sports
    2 - Gretzky (Rangers)
    80 - Kurri (Kings)
    80 - Kurri (Ducks)
    Thanks to MOFNY for finally getting me motivated to start a website:

www.supercollectorcatalog.com

Here is a link to the cameo section:

https://www.supercollectorcatalog.com/cameo-index.html

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That could be the right Hill (I don't have an "a" page, but have a 46 and a 46b and they are both the white uniform version), but I am doubting it. The Blue jersey Hill is probably 46c or above. I don't think the Namath is correct one either. I don't know what copyright it has, but I have 2, 2a, 2b & 2d, all the same with ball away from body. It's probably 2e or 2f, possibly 2c?

Quote Originally Posted by tpeichel View Post
    Wow, it's amazing you are still missing some. My two little binder purchase seems paltry now.

I have a Grant Hill and Namath from your wantlist, but I'm not home to check for the jersey color or ball placement. The Hill is from Pkt.46a and the Namath is from Pkt.02b so probably not what you need.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinop View Post
    Greetings from Boston. I have 4 binders (Incorporating Basketball, Baseball, Football, Bloopers, and All Sports) with a full 749 pages. I literally put the cards in the binders and never looked at them. Now I am trying to see if there is any market for this whole set. Would you happen to know if there is? Also, because it was so long ago, do you happen to know what the prices were to buy these pages originally? Thanks for your time! Steve
    I recently purchased another complete set (like I needed it!) of 1,080 for $75.
    He had it listed for $110 with free shipping originally. He saved shipping money by making it media mail as a book so it worked out. Should be here Thursday.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attachment 87253
    [MENTION=2659]tpeichel[/MENTION]

I was going to show you my collection via PM, but couldn't figure out how to load an image unless it was online. Those are just single unique pages, the dupes are stashed in boxes for now.

My current waitlist has not changed since the last post, as this is not a high priority facet of my collection. Just one I come back to now and again. If anyone can help on these pages though, I would appreciate it and have plenty of others to trade or will consider buying for the right price.

Baseball
    1 - Rodriguez
    96 - McGwire (Cardinals)
    138 - Cool Papa Bell (Running)

Basketball
    2 - Barkley (Rockets)
    2 - Barkley (USA)
    4 - O'Neal (Lakers)
    55 - Majerle (Suns)
    66 - Rodman (Pistons)
    100 - G. Hill (Blue Uniform)
    105 - Montross (Nets)
    106 - Cassell (Mavericks)
    115 - Lobo (USA)
    124 - Strickland (Bullets)

Football
    7 - Namath (Ball next to body)
    13 - Simpson
    29 - Watters (49ers)

All Sports
    2 - Gretzky (Rangers)
    80 - Kurri (Kings)
    80 - Kurri (Ducks)
    When my new set arrives I'll see what I have for ya.

tpeichel34
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That could be the right Hill (I don't have an "a" page, but have a 46 and a 46b and they are both the white uniform version), but I am doubting it. The Blue jersey Hill is probably 46c or above. I don't think the Namath is correct one either. I don't know what copyright it has, but I have 2, 2a, 2b & 2d, all the same with ball away from body. It's probably 2e or 2f, possibly 2c?
    If the blue jersey for the Hill is on the front, then I do not have the version you need. There is a blue jersey on the back.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, referring to the image on the front of the sheets.

If the blue jersey for the Hill is on the front, then I do not have the version you need. There is a blue jersey on the back.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, can't go wrong with that price! Nice find.

Quote Originally Posted by AL in Vegas View Post
    I recently purchased another complete set (like I needed it!) of 1,080 for $75.
    He had it listed for $110 with free shipping originally. He saved shipping money by making it media mail as a book so it worked out. Should be here Thursday.

tpeichel34
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s funny, I was eyeing up that set too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thatís funny, I was eyeing up that set too.
    Couldn't pass it with the free shipping. Glad the guy worked on the price with me.
    Should be here today.

Lmk if you want to join my Facebook group [MENTION=2659]tpeichel[/MENTION]

tpeichel34
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d like to see it, but I don’t use Facebook.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of great photos of sheets. Facebook is easy and free, so no reason not to check it out.

Iíd like to see it, but I donít use Facebook.

tpeichel34
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a packet with a Pkt.o5g designation

tpeichel34
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pkt.05g was very similar to Pkt.05c. Only noticeable differences outside of the copyright were that Larry Johnson was in a Knicks jersey, Baseball Champion #24 was Hershiser instead of Deion Sanders and on Record Book#14 Eddie Murray appeared 2nd on the All-Time Grand-Slam leaders list.

PLAYER Year DESCRIPTION
    HOWE,GORDIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - All-Sports Champions #016 Pkt.05g variation
    AARON,HANK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #016 Pkt.05g variation
    HERSHISER,OREL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #024 Pkt.05g variation
    THOMAS,ISIAH 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Basketball Champions #027 Pkt.05g variation
    JOHNSON,LARRY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Basketball Champions #032 Pkt.05g variation (Knicks jersey on front)
    BASEBALL SUPERSTITIONS 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #019 Pkt.05g variation
    AIKMAN,TROY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Football Champions #030 Pkt.05g variation
    BROWN,JIM 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Football Champions #033 Pkt.05g variation
    HARRIS,FRANCO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #003 Pkt.05g variation (Immaculate Reception)
    CHAMBERLAIN,WILT 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #009 Pkt.05g variation (Wilt's 100 Point Game)
    IRVIN,MICHAEL 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #014 Pkt.05g variation
    GEHRIG,LOU 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #014 Pkt.05g variation (Eddie Murray 2nd on all-time list)

tpeichel34
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baseball Champion #43 is interesting. This set is really odd, right up my alley.

PLAYER Year DESCRIPTION
    VAN SLYKE,ANDY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #043 Pkt.41 variation (Orioles jersey on front)
    VAN SLYKE,ANDY 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #043 Pkt.41a variation (Pirates jersey on front)
    JETER,DEREK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #043 Pkt.41c variation

tpeichel34
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pkt.41c has a lot of variations. Jeter replaced Van Slyke, Kukoc had the highlights change, Metcalf has a jersey change from Falcons to Chargers, Gonzalez had a different Question 3 on his poster and the kicking leaders changed on the Stenerud.

PLAYER Year DESCRIPTION
    STREET,PICABO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - All-Sports Champions #042 Pkt.41c variation
    JETER,DEREK 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #043 Pkt.41c variation
    FELLER,BOB 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Baseball Champion #087 Pkt.41c variation
    ARCHIBALD,NATE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Basketball Champions #050 Pkt.41c variation
    KUKOC,TONI 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Basketball Champions #077 Pkt.41c variation (Highlights include NBA 6th Man/2 Time NBA Champ)
    CHAMBERLAIN,WILT 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Bloopers & Trivia #046 Pkt.41c variation (Wilt Chamberlain/Bill Russell)
    METCALF,ERIC 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Football Champions #065 Pkt.41c variation (Chargers jersey on front)
    TITTLE,YA 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Football Champions #087 Pkt.41c variation
    PALMER,ARNIE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #040 Pkt.41c variation (Arnie Makes His Charge)
    ROSE,PETE 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Greatest Moments #058 Pkt.41c variation (Rose Passes Cobb)
    GONZALEZ,JUAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Poster Pages #027 Pkt.41c variation (Question 3: What number does Gonzalez wear?)
    STENERUD,JAN 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - Record Book #056 Pkt.41c variation (Most Kicks John Casay)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast