Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Sports Heroes, Feats & Facts

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Summarizing everyone's contributions below

Quote Originally Posted by orioles70 View Post
    I recently bought a complete set of 1,080 Sports Heroes, Feats and Facts pages in 7 Sports Heroes binders for $125 postpaid on Ebay but a quick look thru showed it was missing these 4 pages:

Football Champions
    #142 (D Hutson)

Basketball Champions
    #43 (I. Rider) - I am aware of two versions, T-Wolves and Blazers
    #78 (J Dumars)

Record Book
    #47 (NCAA Receiving yards)

Can anynody tell me who I am missing? I have a couple hundred duplicates available for trade or willing to buy the ones I am missing.

Thanks in advance for any help
    John

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are correct

I think my missing Poster Pages are #9 Cal Ripken and #55 Roberto Alomar...can anybody confirm that or have those to sell or trade?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have NCAA Receiving Yards but mine is #46...see photo

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is also a version of that page numbered 46. It has a number only, no letter in the copyright. They fixed the error and renumbered it for subsequent issues. 46 can also be found as NHL All-Star Game, which would probably be more common. Sorry, didn't notice that when I first answered.

This set just keeps on giving...

I have NCAA Receiving Yards but mine is #46...see photo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is there a #47 Record Book page or just 2 #46's

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RB #47 is the NCAA Receiving Yards page, and I have them with both b and c copyright designations. I am not aware of a different page for that number. There are two different RB #46 (the NCAA receiving yards w/ # only copyright and the Hockey ASG page, which I have with # only, a, b & c copyrights.

So is there a #47 Record Book page or just 2 #46's

tpeichel34
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=4047]mrmopar[/MENTION] - I picked up an extra McGwire for you in a Cardinals uniform if you still need it. It is the first one that I’ve seen that does not have a packet designation. Did I read on here that sheets folded in half vertically were sent as Promos? The three new McGwires I picked up all have the creased fold line. The other ones I have with a fold line are the Jordan and Montana. Do you have a Montana from Pkt.06a that does not have the creased fold line?
    Thanks to MOFNY for finally getting me motivated to start a website:

www.supercollectorcatalog.com

Here is a link to the cameo section:

https://www.supercollectorcatalog.com/cameo-index.html

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, been on vacation.

I do still need the McGwire Cards and I am not sure if that was a promo or not. The only folded ones I have seen are Jordan and Montana. As for the other question, I would have to pull ou the binder to know for sure. I do have a Montana 6a, but not sure if it was folded or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tpeichel View Post
    [MENTION=4047]mrmopar[/MENTION] - I picked up an extra McGwire for you in a Cardinals uniform if you still need it. It is the first one that I’ve seen that does not have a packet designation. Did I read on here that sheets folded in half vertically were sent as Promos? The three new McGwires I picked up all have the creased fold line. The other ones I have with a fold line are the Jordan and Montana. Do you have a Montana from Pkt.06a that does not have the creased fold line?

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have Montana with no number (06) with no fold only, 06a folded and not folded & 06b folded only. All feature him with Chiefs. I also have 06c as a 49er.

Also noticed that I have 2 different 06a. I put them away already, but think maybe one is the folded, the other not. The only difference is the number to the far left in the corner. one is 120-508-101 and the other is 120-508-751.

So many small variations to keep track of...
    Last edited by mrmopar; 04-06-2019 at 07:47 PM.

tpeichel34
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, so many variations. I found one from the same packet variation, so I think it may be a corrected error. This is the pamphlet for Lemiuex Pkt.03d after he came back from injury and finished the 1995-96 season. I'm not sure if the Highlights on either of the variations are correct.

PENGUINS LEMIEUX,MARIO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - All-Sports Champions #001 Pkt.03d variation (Highlights: 5-Time NHL Scoring Leader, 3-Time NHL Goals Leader, 7-Time NHL All-Star Selection, 3-Time NHL MVP)
    PENGUINS LEMIEUX,MARIO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - All-Sports Champions #001 Pkt.03d variation (Highlights: 4-Time NHL Scoring Leader, 2-Time NHL Goals Leader, 8-Time NHL All-Star Selection, 2-Time NHL MVP)
    Thanks to MOFNY for finally getting me motivated to start a website:

www.supercollectorcatalog.com

Here is a link to the cameo section:

https://www.supercollectorcatalog.com/cameo-index.html

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there is nothing else to differentiate these two but some text changes, that opens up a whole new can of worms for this issue!

Yes, so many variations. I found one from the same packet variation, so I think it may be a corrected error. This is the pamphlet for Lemiuex Pkt.03d after he came back from injury and finished the 1995-96 season. I'm not sure if the Highlights on either of the variations are correct.

PENGUINS LEMIEUX,MARIO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - All-Sports Champions #001 Pkt.03d variation (Highlights: 5-Time NHL Scoring Leader, 3-Time NHL Goals Leader, 7-Time NHL All-Star Selection, 3-Time NHL MVP)
    PENGUINS LEMIEUX,MARIO 1994 Sports Heroes Feats & Facts - All-Sports Champions #001 Pkt.03d variation (Highlights: 4-Time NHL Scoring Leader, 2-Time NHL Goals Leader, 8-Time NHL All-Star Selection, 2-Time NHL MVP)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking for the #9 Cal Ripken poster and #55 Roberto Alomar poster...will trade for or buy...thanks, John

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just unburied all of my dupes, so I should be able to help with wants now. I will reread the thread for any interest...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking for Football Champion #142 Don Hutson as well as #9 Cal Ripken poster and #55 Roberto Alomar poster...will trade for or buy...thanks, John

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have an extra copy of the Alomar versions on the top left and right that you want to sell me? Or maybe they are one and the same #62.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	62.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	134.3 KB 
ID:	89183
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast