Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sports Heroes, Feats & Facts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Going to revive this one and @tpeichel may be the only one who cares! Haha.

These have always been an on and off thing for me and I have been off for a while, but saw a facebook marketplace listing for 2 binders for $15. After qualifying, it sounded like a great deal and I bought. They arrived yesterday and i will be going through them today to see if I have any new variations I don't already have. Buying bulk lots is really the only good way for me to add new ones, but that is risky and can be a bit pricy. I guess i need to start selling some of my many dupes to help with the cost.

This lot has pages from 1 to 139, so that is good. I often have bought lots and never get anything above about 100. The higher numbers are probably a bit harder, because like anything that was a subscription, eventually people lose interest and/or stop their subscriptions for whatever reason.

Looking back, this was my last wantlist. I couldn't honestly say if I have added any of these without digging deeper, so for now this will be my "revised" wantlist (which doesn't include copyright variations, only image/team variations). Hoping I can cross off a few baseball with this lot (there were no other sports included).

Baseball
1 - Rodriguez
96 - McGwire (Cardinals)
138 - Cool Papa Bell (Running)

Basketball
2 - Barkley (Rockets)
2 - Barkley (USA)
4 - O'Neal (Lakers)
55 - Majerle (Suns)
66 - Rodman (Pistons)
100 - G. Hill (Blue Uniform)
105 - Montross (Nets)
106 - Cassell (Mavericks)
115 - Lobo (USA)
124 - Strickland (Bullets)

Football
7 - Namath (Ball next to body)
13 - Simpson
29 - Watters (49ers)

All Sports
2 - Gretzky (Rangers)
80 - Kurri (Kings)
80 - Kurri (Ducks)
I am pretty sure I traded you some of those wants off this list. Definitely Namath. That variation was part of the 1993 sample pack.

Members online