Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome mail day, showoff and shout out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
As you may or may not know, I'm from Modesto, CA. We have a single A minor league team named the Modesto Nuts. I've been going to Modesto games since I was a very young kid. I've been collecting Modesto cards for a while and a friend of mine gave me a nice Modesto Antonio Senzatela red parallel last year. I really liked it and decided to go for the rainbow which turned out to be fairly easy and kinda cheap. I won a Ryan McMahon red last year pretty cheap so I thought what the hell, let's go for that rainbow which turned out much harder and expensive but I did it...cool deal. Last month we went to Fresno and I got McMahon to sign the base, pretty awesome however Senzatela was starting so he didn't sign. I reached out to [MENTION=4725]jaydub[/MENTION] about a Senzatela (he helped me out getting a Senzatela debut ticket signed last year) and after he found a second copy we made a trade for it!! So I'm so pleased to show you the rainbow with IP autos! Thank you Jeff for helping me out!!! Thanks for looking and forgive me lack of paragraphs
77850a668fadeb613117535d6d892157.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Nice- love the rainbow !!

Best part of the rainbow is hearing about another collector stepping up to assist you :grouphug:

Members online