Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jesus Montero stash being sold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pandes

Jul 9, 2018
Loving this thread!
o.png

Last edited:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I'm about to sell my Brien Taylor stash... :lol:

I actually have a very large Taylor collection. Luckily I started way after his fall. Those Yankee years with the Taylor and Maas madness I was away in the Navy and those years I was missing when I got back. I actually was fun going back and trying to fill holes in the collection with his cards with the Classic brands and the start of parallels. I get a kick on these threads because every “bust” thread has a B. Taylor mention.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I actually have a very large Taylor collection. Luckily I started way after his fall. Those Yankee years with the Taylor and Maas madness I was away in the Navy and those years I was missing when I got back. I actually was fun going back and trying to fill holes in the collection with his cards with the Classic brands and the start of parallels. I get a kick on these threads because every “bust” thread has a B. Taylor mention.

I grew up 30 min from his hometown when he was drafted so I collected him for that reason. I'm just glad I was 11 at the time because I can't imagine spending the $$ on his Topps Gold auto when it came out. I think I paid $5 shipped for my copy 8 years ago.

Members online