Thread: Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Oneill with another great game... he is going to stick to the lineup.
    I always knew the kid could hit bombs but dang, he flashed some great D earlier today.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    I always knew the kid could hit bombs but dang, he flashed some great D earlier today.
    Too talented for the M's = bye bye.

He is also from South BC so that's just a boat ride away from Seattle.... aka you get a lot more Canadian fans attending games. They lost on talent and money.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too talented for the M's = bye bye.

He is also from South BC so that's just a boat ride away from Seattle.... aka you get a lot more Canadian fans attending games. They lost on talent and money.
    Marco Gonzales is pitching surprisingly well for the M's though. 12-5 with a 3.37 ERA/3.35 FIP & 2.7 WAR. The Inlander reports Gonzales is one of the biggest reasons the M's may reach the playoffs in 2018. Ever heard of the Inlander before? Yeah, me neither but apparently it's the self-proclaimed "America's best read urban weekly".

But if it makes you feel better, O'Neill is still wearing his M's jersey in my card!

Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has put a shtload of muscle on since that card... I wonder what weight he is going to peak at, he isn't close to maxing out IMO.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nelson Cruz is the bomb maker!!!!

He has put a shtload of muscle on since that card... I wonder what weight he is going to peak at, he isn't close to maxing out IMO.
    Ah, he's a brick....house

Well put together, everyone knows.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cruz now has 5 long balls in his last 7 games

I imagine we'll see a lot of that in O'Neill's future as well....just in a Cards uniform. Although, if O'Neill ends up testing positive for steroids somewhere down the line then there is a good chance he'll end up with the M's again.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just once...just once if love to open this thread and not see you talking about the D. . I think they need to give infill a shot at this point, he needs a real major league assessment and in reality they aren't playing for much right now.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just once...just once i'd love to open this thread and not see you talking about the D. . I think they need to give oneill a shot at this point, he needs a real major league assessment and in reality they aren't playing for much right now.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On one of my fantasy team i had both Keller and Lopez starting tonight, who were opposing starting pitchers. Both pitched reasonably well and neither got the win...****.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    T.O.N.ís diving catch today was amazing. He covered a lot of ground and then laid it all on the line.

I yelled.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    T.O.N.’s diving catch today was amazing. He covered a lot of ground and then laid it all on the line.

I yelled.

What did you yell ?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    What did you yell ?
    He yelled "GIVE ME THE POLE, WE WILL MAKE IT FIT!!!!" I tell him he needs to wait for a player to win a Glove Glove before giving up his anus like that.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cruz now has 5 long balls in his last 7 games

I imagine we'll see a lot of that in O'Neill's future as well....just in a Cards uniform. Although, if O'Neill ends up testing positive for steroids somewhere down the line then there is a good chance he'll end up with the M's again.
    He needs to test for roids AND avoid walking at all costs to return for the M's. Lack of walks is key.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He needs to test for roids AND avoid walking at all costs to return for the M's. Lack of walks is key.
    You reward the worst walker with the first spot in the lineup.

https://twitter.com/StoneLarry/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    Just once...just once if love to open this thread and not see you talking about the D. . I think they need to give infill a shot at this point, he needs a real major league assessment and in reality they aren't playing for much right now.
    You reward the worst walker with the first spot in the lineup.

https://twitter.com/StoneLarry/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    *** Must have an awful OBP! I censored his name cuz bstanwood just told me to stop talking about "it" so much

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast