Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I won another game in my corr. chess tourney today, bringing me to 4-0 in this round. I am a lock to make it to the semifinals now. . . which I will meet my fellow hardcore urine drinking theory obsessed nerds. May the best manchild win.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
More news from the Mets game. "pitcher" Jose Reyes now has a career 54.00 ERA. . . goes well with this .170ish batting average this year.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Joe Maddon has pitched a lot of position players this season too

There is no option to resign a game of baseball in a helpless position so I guess more managers realize its best to burn a player instead of a pitcher. In professional chess its the opposite. . .not only are resignations allowed in blowouts but its considered unsportsmanlike not to. I doubt baseball will ever add this considering all the ads that run between innings. I guess the WBC has mercy rule.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
...of course WBC doing a mercy rule is really messed up due to having a run differential as a tiebreaker. ::facepalm:: This is how dumb MLB is. I mean really think about it, you need 11 run differential to clinch a tiebreaker of a 3rd team and you blast your opponent for 10 runs in the first 5 innings. game is over! you no advance. ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I saw a lady with a flower dress today. I mentioned I would like to plant her in my back yard and promised to water her every day. She was not impressed.

Members online