Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Yo! I am listening to my favorite radio show "dusty grooves". It's classic funk and soul on friday nights. Sitting around the house trolling the dark corners of the internet for missing cards for my PC. The usual. Also drinking an o'douls beer in an effort to cut back. I put some fresh hops from my garden in a tea strainer and dunked it in the glass to add a little more flavor. So yeah, an action packed friday night.

Any righteous new card pickups on your end?

Goofin around playing some anonymous chess blitz, and hoping Fernando Rodney blows a save tonight.

and you?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yo! I am listening to my favorite radio show "dusty grooves". It's classic funk and soul on friday nights. Sitting around the house trolling the dark corners of the internet for missing cards for my PC. The usual. Also drinking an o'douls beer in an effort to cut back. I put some fresh hops from my garden in a tea strainer and dunked it in the glass to add a little more flavor. So yeah, an action packed friday night.

Any righteous new card pickups on your end?

Nice, action packed!! :p I cut back recently to nothing as well, was doing a lot of wine for 10days and a lot of O-tea from the 2 weeks before that. Now I will go for a boring stretch for a while.

No pickups for me (very action packed. . I know) and in fact I need to condense a lot of space so I should be selling cards at COMC and selling books and biblio. You know when this happens as I will be shilling and thrilling on this site every 2 minutes. :lol:

I saw about Trout. Damn it. I have Trout, Springer, Will Myers and Alex Wood all on the DL right now.

You should try the next FCB injury pool (will be draft format next time I think)

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Oh, and I'm happy that Wade Davis did not make an appearance in the 9th for the Rockies. In a related note, they held onto their 1-run lead in the 9th and won the game.

Members online