Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
they just need to get this guy as their lead singer... I wonder if they could do a white jean look, as white as his face?? :lol:

sammy-sosa-2.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Sounds good. It looks like Denim will have to shop at Forever21 to get all the dope jean shirts

https://www.forever21.com/us/shop/catalog/br?br21=denim-shirt

I despise Denim. Their imaginary music sucks, and I hate the look of their clothing.

My wife likes denim, and I’ve made it well known it’s a no-no when she’s going out with me.

There’s been maybe three times in the last five years where I’ve wore jeans. I mean, literally any time I’ve had to wear jeans in the last several years I’ve had to go buy a new pair because I immediately got rid of them right after wearing them. Ugh, they’re so damn uncomfortable, and extremely ugly.

I went to a concert on Tuesday and the **** next to me had on blue jeans......in August.....at an outdoor concert......in 90 degree weather.

I wanted to slap him.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I've worn jeans 1 time in maybe 5 years. I just wanted to see if I had lost enough lbs to fit in them. Not the biggest fan either but its funny your wife likes them. :lol:

Speaking of Sammy Sosa, did he ever have a HR lead on McGwire after passing Maris? I was trying to remember the other day.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I've worn jeans 1 time in maybe 5 years. I just wanted to see if I had lost enough lbs to fit in them. Not the biggest fan either but its funny your wife likes them. :lol:

Speaking of Sammy Sosa, did he ever have a HR lead on McGwire after passing Maris? I was trying to remember the other day.

After McGwire passed Maris?! Hmm, not that I recall, but I really don’t remember. If I had to guess I would say no. Mac hit 70 that season, I can’t even remember what Sosa finished with. 63 is coming to mind, but I’ll have to look it up to be sure.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah Im pretty sure McGwire hit 61 and before Sosa hit 61, then never gave it back and finished the 4 ahead.

What would have been badass was the Griffey vs Big Hurt race that was happening during the strike year. They were on a better pace than the 98 bozos.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Not even Jayson Werth could call me a super nerd when I'm wearing my skin tight black leather pants.

No boxers or briefs underneath either...the way that leather feels against your ****&balls during a scorching hot day in the summer, mmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Make that kitty purr, make her PURRRRRRR

Members online