Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I enjoyed the injury pool, but what about a NC death pool? The categories could be baseball, other sport, actor, musician, politician, FCB member... and a few other categories. 100 point scale minus age would be used.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
"Pujols to miss the rest of the season with knee surgery"

I told you motherfckers!!! It seemed like everyone on here was ok with Ohtani being a fulltime DH and overburdening their old man Pujols, but not I! Maybe I should have had a Pu injury Pu-ol :benson:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
curse sleep order . So I thought reading eight pages of NIGHT CREW to catch up would help ----------------------- NOT yet

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Any of you nuts wanna play fantasy? League I’m in needs one more team, it’s $25 and it’s through yahoo (money and everything). Lemme know, draft is 9 Saturday night, I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Any of you nuts wanna play fantasy? League I’m in needs one more team, it’s $25 and it’s through yahoo (money and everything). Lemme know, draft is 9 Saturday night, I believe

What about a QB only injury league? or a injury/jail hybrid league?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
On second thought I probably wont watch any NFL this year so even if someone wants to do an injury pool on the side I would be out.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Good thing Cody got out of WWE, they were making him look like a wimp 24/7.

This show sold out in 30 minutes. 10K+ seats. I was very lucky to get tickets when they went on sale. Resale prices are ridiculous.

They’re having a four day convention to go along with it. Six hotels sold out almost immediately, I got one of those rooms too. It’s going on Thursday through Sunday, but we’re just going to the wrestling show, I didn’t want to mess with the convention.

It’s a huge deal. I expect this crowd to be amazing.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
This show sold out in 30 minutes. 10K+ seats. I was very lucky to get tickets when they went on sale. Resale prices are ridiculous.

They’re having a four day convention to go along with it. Six hotels sold out almost immediately, I got one of those rooms too. It’s going on Thursday through Sunday, but we’re just going to the wrestling show, I didn’t want to mess with the convention.

It’s a huge deal. I expect this crowd to be amazing.

Sounds like fun, I used to like wrestling but WWE got too watered down and just had too many ass licking yesmen. I bet the indy stuff is super cool.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Sounds like fun, I used to like wrestling but WWE got too watered down and just had too many ass licking yesmen. I bet the indy stuff is super cool.

The indie scene is the greatest it’s ever been.

This is the biggest indie show ever put on, and Cody & The Young Bucks are the ones putting it on out of their own pocket, which is amazing.

It’s a REALLY big deal, like the WrestleMania of the indie scene.

Members online