Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I would like to see one with Griffey, Buhner, Edgar, and Beef Jerky Boone. I think theyre all still in the right age range to make it work.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Edwin Diaz saves 4 times in a 4 game series. :eek: Im trying to think when that happened before. Wasn't available to pitch in this one, calls the dugout and says he wants it :lol:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Acuna hit his 15th HR of the season to lead the Braves to victory! That's his 4th HR in his last 5 games

Wade Davis pitched a clean 9th inning to get the win...it's almost unbelievable!

Sabathia's career strikeout total reached 2,952 today....just 48 short of having a high probability of reaching the Hall Of Fame. The only pitchers with 3,000 strikeouts not in the HOF are steroid abusers and a far-right nutjob, Curt Schilling (which is stupid because his stats are without a doubt HOF worthy. Political affiliations should play no role on the decision making process. Short of a player killing, raping or physically assaulting someone, nothing else outside the *game* should matter. Homophobic slurs suck but they should have no impact IMO)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Curt Schilling (which is stupid because his stats are without a doubt HOF worthy. Political affiliations should play no role on the decision making process. Short of a player killing, raping or physically assaulting someone, nothing else outside the *game* should matter. Homophobic slurs suck but they should have no impact IMO)

I don't care Schilling kills, rapes, physically assaults someone, or uses homophobic slurs... . he is disqualified from the HOF for crying like a little btch in the 2001 World Series.

THERE IS NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!!!!!!!
:lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
He almost regained his HOF eligibility in 04 when he stuck tots in his socks and smeared ketchup on them Napoleon Dynamite style. :rolleyes:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Crap, the fate of my weekly matchup may come down to Will Smith...that does not inspire confidence. If it were the real Fresh Prince of Bel Air I know he'd close $hit down....just as long as Carlton didn't get in the way and do some stupid dance on the field.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
But the D-Backs won the World Series in 2001 and I believe he was co-World Series MVP too...what did he have to cry about?

Allowing a run in the 7th and 8th inning I guess. :confused: He pitched well. The big mistake was crying on Randy Johnsons shoulder. If the first rule of baseball is "there is no crying in baseball" the second should be "if you do cry, find someone the same size as you to cry on their shoulder." NEVER cry on someone much taller that you, it makes you look like a little kid.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The 2001 World Series was voted best postseason series in history by Sports Illustrated & it was easily my favorite. Curt Schilling & Randy Johnson killed it. I don't remember any crying. If anything, his performance in the 2001 World Series only solidifies his HOF credibility.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Allowing a run in the 7th and 8th inning I guess. :confused: He pitched well. The big mistake was crying on Randy Johnsons shoulder. If the first rule of baseball is "there is no crying in baseball" the second should be "if you do cry, find someone the same size as you to cry on their shoulder." NEVER cry on someone much taller that you, it makes you look like a little kid.

Hmm, I don't remember that.

Him & Johnson both pitching in Game 7 to win it was pretty incredible though

Members online

Latest posts