Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So I'm flipping through the radio channels on that new cheap MP3 and I hear "what a misplay by Gordon" and I immediately realized I landed on the Mariners channel. :lol: I didn't even think the game was still going but sure enough Dee Gordon had errored.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Oakland was a lock for the playoffs (for a split second) but now they landed the dreaded Fernando Rodney card. . . tap all lands, do not draw a card for 3 turns.

Mookie Betts hits for the cycle, but that news doesn't matter today because Oakland landed the deathblow Fernando Rodney card. don't pass go, dont collect $200.

Mariners as a team hit for the cycle in the 1st, but HAVE YOU HEARD OAKLAND ACTUALLY WANTED RODNEY?

In other news Dodgers closer is hospitalized with irregular heartbeat and could possibly die ...JUST LIKE OAKLANDS PLAYOFF HOPES :lol:

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
So I'm flipping through the radio channels on that new cheap MP3 and I hear "what a misplay by Gordon" and I immediately realized I landed on the Mariners channel. :lol: I didn't even think the game was still going but sure enough Dee Gordon had errored.

I wake up at 9:45pm CT for work every night and the first thing I do is turn on the Cardinals game on Fox Sports Go on my iPhone and watch/listen while I get ready.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I wake up at 9:45pm CT for work every night and the first thing I do is turn on the Cardinals game on Fox Sports Go on my iPhone and watch/listen while I get ready.

Nice, I like to have a little gadget to tinker around it, this is the first MP3 (with other sht like ebooks and voice recordings on it etc) Ive had in a while since I swore off buying those damn Ipods which break just out of the warrant range and are overpriced.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I saw just the pic without the name and was trying to figure out what his nickname was. I thought maybe "trashbuns" or something like that. :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
prospect watch: single A player Robinson Cano goes 3-4 with a homer. Opposing teams manager says "he could not be stopped, only contained"

:-|

Members online