Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wade Davis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
SUCKS. I am glad the Cubs did not resign him. Gave up a 3 run homer in the bottom of the ninth with 2 outs to let the Brewers win the game. He is 1-5 with an ERA over 5. I don't care that he has 31 saves. He has lost 5 games with 6 blown saves. Just very bad!

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Pretty sure this is the worst stat line I've ever seen in MLB:

HtuQuPch.jpg

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Pretty sure this is the worst stat line I've ever seen in MLB:

HtuQuPch.jpg

Yup, I woke up to another horrible stat line from Wade Davis on my fantasy team...so basically, nothing new. These days it's more common for me to find a loss or blown save (negative points) by his name rather than an actual save.

He's the sole reason I'm going to loss this week. Well, him and JV having a disaster of a start last night.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
OK so right now today's game is 5-4 rockies over the dodgers to start the bottom of the 8th. If they send Davis out for the 9th I swear I will drive down to coors field and haul Bud Black out of there in a burlap sack.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
My night job is in Cherry Creek, I work outside. I nervously listened to the game on my phone, just waiting for McGee to give it up after McMahon hit that 2 run jack. If he did I was expecting to hear the boos from Coors Field on the night sky. Luckily it didn't happen.

Side rant - I've had MLB TV through the MLB app for a while now - the Rockies are always blacked out due to my location. It's kinda frustrating and I get it (the game is on ATTnet on TV) but I have no access to a regular TV while I'm at my night job. I can watch any other game going on, just not the Rockies (the one I want to watch). So, Gameday + KOA radio is what I'm relegated to.

Side side rant - Kyle Freeland is awesome. He's shown all season you can successfully pitch at Coors. And nobody is noticing.
Freeland is Colorado born and bred, which I think gives him a unique advantage since he's dealt with altitude baseball his whole life.
He's literally having the best pitching season for a Rockies pitcher ever - yes, even better than 2010 Ubaldo!

Last edited:

Members online