Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any help with Trout value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Really, really hard to put a price on that card. Yes a PSA 10 black refractor /64 sold for $1,000 but yours is numbered to 5.
The Pop Report shows 2, which include yours, with both of them grading 9.5's.
With the craziness of Trout and his prices, if it were me I wouldn't be hesitant to put anywhere from $7,500-$10,000 OBO and explain in the description what the black refractor sold for. And it wouldn't hurt to add Pop 2 in the title.

Awesome card though, Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There have been several other Trout golds from different years sell in the past few months on ebay. They've all been BIN, all under $1000 except one at $1500. One 2016 one sold at auction in June for only $338. There may be a premium for the older card, and it was the first year they did them, and Trout's stuff is as hot as ever, but I'd think $3500 is about 100% above market. Listed for $2000 BIN, it might get bought, it might not. In a straight auction, I doubt it was get up beyond $1500.

Members online

Latest posts