Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW just sold my Porcello BGS 10 Pristine Xfractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Very nice.

However... if he were to live up to his expectations....

those expectations are already too high. This card almost certainly will never sell for more. it is not a high end card with a 10. The gold 10 sold for less then half of this.

yanksfan4eva

Nov 11, 2008
thanks guys. i woke up this morning and had that incredible offer. i also rec'd an offer on my carlos santana gold sterling bgs 9/9 for $172 (accepted that) and $187 on my porcello aflac bgs 9.5/9 (still thinking on that one)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
:shock: :shock:

nice ryan!

man, i thought the twofiddy was alot! that's a great GREAT sale, bud

now go buy sterling!!

dave

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
nice sale. it looks like we were the only two get our xfractors graded at a 10. I sold mine for $250 and would still do the same today. I was able to turn the $250 into a Porcello Orange Refractor and a Montero Chrome Auto..

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
jcmint said:
A_Pharis said:
Very nice.

However... if he were to live up to his expectations....

those expectations are already too high. This card almost certainly will never sell for more. it is not a high end card with a 10. The gold 10 sold for less then half of this.

What?

yanksfan4eva

Nov 11, 2008
jdacunha said:
nice sale. it looks like we were the only two get our xfractors graded at a 10. I sold mine for $250 and would still do the same today. I was able to turn the $250 into a Porcello Orange Refractor and a Montero Chrome Auto..

i just looked at the feedback/history of the guy who won mine, and its the same guy that won yours, so now he will own both of the pristines!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts