Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

15% off ebay coupon over 25.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
One of my least favorite promotions since every offer is responded to with a price a above ebay because I'm getting a discount.

So not only does eBay offer sellers the opportunity to make more sales but some also feel I need to split it with them.

LOL

PRONTO15

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I grabbed a card I've been watching a long time. Funny thing I paid about a third of the price of my original offer. Needless to say I'm glad he turned it down and I watched the price fall.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
This is BS. I committed to $100 worth of cards from 1 seller Sunday night, watched/waited Monday for a promotion, then went ahead and paid Monday afternoon (because I'm a good buyer). F U, eBay.

Dec 4, 2008
Personally I always develop a running queue of fixed price stuff and when the coupon or bucks promo comes up I am ready to act. If it is best offer I message first to make sure they will accept in time to hit the promo.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts