Question for you all and yes I am currently in this "dilemma" trying to find an anwser so I thought I'd share to see what you guys would think.
Imagine you have some funds and you have the choice of the following for approximately the same price... which would you choose and why?
- 1967 Topps Willie Mays PSA 8
- 1966 Mickey Mantle PSA 6
- 1959 Topps Willie Mays PSA 8
- 1952 Bowman Willie Mays PSA 4
- 1952 Topps Willie Mays PSA 1
- Modern day Bowman Chrome Rookie autograph with potential to grow or fail if the player doesn't pan out (BGS 9.5 or 10)
Basically, the price range here is from $200 to $600 between them all and I only want 1 card. The last option is still on my list because of all the hype etc etc... and well, if I can make money selling later down the road and then pick up a really nice vintage card then why not?
If not, it wouldn't be there at all.
I could actually get the 1st two for the price of the other 4 as a single cards...
By the way, this is for my PC for the time being... which I will later give to my son hoping that one day he can make some money (return on my investment).
Thanks for your opinions!