User Tag List

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Looking for 1988 Rediscover Topps Cards

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Marshall, MN
    Posts
    64
     mustangrugger
     @alexoey
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Looking for 1988 Rediscover Topps Cards

    I decided to mix my past and present collecting and am going to try to put together a 1988 Topps set with the "Rediscover Topps" stamp. I'd like to put together a bronze set, but I'll trade for any of the colors if I don't have it.

    I do have a few of the Rediscover Topps cards from other sets and am happy to trade those, or I have a variety of other cards too. I would just need to know what you're looking for. Let me know what you have for the 1988 Topps cards and what you would like in return and hopefully we can make some trades.

    To make things cleaner, here's the link to my Rediscover 88 blog page where I have my lists, my extra Rediscover Topps cards and more!
    Last edited by pander69; 08-24-2018 at 09:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thatís a cool idea! Looking forward to seeing your progress!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    446
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If interested, I have these, and will trade them for three I need.

    I have these:

    1988 Topps #45 - Kent Hrbek (Bronze) (Twins)
    1988 Topps #226 - Davey Lopes (Bronze) (Astros)
    1988 Topps #332 - Jerry Reed (Bronze) (Mariners)
    1988 Topps #333 - Wally Backman (Bronze) (Mets)
    1988 Topps #404 - Benito Santiago (Blue) (Padres)
    1988 Topps #494 - Wally Ritchie (Bronze) (Phillies)
    1988 Topps #612 - Curt Ford (Silver) (Cardinals)
    1988 Topps #615 - Jody Davis (Bronze) (Cubs)
    1988 Topps #680 - Charlie Hough (Gold) (Rangers)
    1988 Topps #709 - George Frazier (Silver) (Twins)

    I need these two:
    McRae Hal 1978 Rediscover Topps Bronze 585 Royals
    Ray Johnny 1984 Rediscover Topps Bronze 537 Pirates
    Torre Joe 2006 Rediscover Topps Silver 587 Yankees

    LMK
    Bill
    Please visit my personal website with over 15,000 cards available.

    Bill's Discount Card Site

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Marshall, MN
    Posts
    64
     mustangrugger
     @alexoey
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jam022316 View Post
    Thatís a cool idea! Looking forward to seeing your progress!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Iím probably crazy but I figure itís something to work towards.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Marshall, MN
    Posts
    64
     mustangrugger
     @alexoey
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chilly55 View Post
    If interested, I have these, and will trade them for three I need.

    I have these:

    1988 Topps #45 - Kent Hrbek (Bronze) (Twins)
    1988 Topps #226 - Davey Lopes (Bronze) (Astros)
    1988 Topps #332 - Jerry Reed (Bronze) (Mariners)
    1988 Topps #333 - Wally Backman (Bronze) (Mets)
    1988 Topps #404 - Benito Santiago (Blue) (Padres)
    1988 Topps #494 - Wally Ritchie (Bronze) (Phillies)
    1988 Topps #612 - Curt Ford (Silver) (Cardinals)
    1988 Topps #615 - Jody Davis (Bronze) (Cubs)
    1988 Topps #680 - Charlie Hough (Gold) (Rangers)
    1988 Topps #709 - George Frazier (Silver) (Twins)

    I need these two:
    McRae Hal 1978 Rediscover Topps Bronze 585 Royals
    Ray Johnny 1984 Rediscover Topps Bronze 537 Pirates
    Torre Joe 2006 Rediscover Topps Silver 587 Yankees

    LMK
    Bill
    I'd be happy to make that trade. LMK if you'd like me to set it up.

    Thanks,
    Alex

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    446
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, yeah, go ahead and set it up.

    Bill
    Please visit my personal website with over 15,000 cards available.

    Bill's Discount Card Site

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    446
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, yeah, go ahead and set it up.

    Bill
    Please visit my personal website with over 15,000 cards available.

    Bill's Discount Card Site

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Marshall, MN
    Posts
    64
     mustangrugger
     @alexoey
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Bill, Posted it up!

  9. #9
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,544
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    543 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1534021024.408680.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	484.1 KB 
ID:	82257


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Marshall, MN
    Posts
    64
     mustangrugger
     @alexoey
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Need this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1534021024.408680.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	484.1 KB 
ID:	82257


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    I do have it in silver, but was there something you saw you wanted in trade?

  11. #11
    Member Dazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    East of KC MO
    Posts
    781
     dfs1963
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a bunch of these. Let me know if I can help.
    Bronze
    13 Andres Thomas
    33 Rob Deer
    48 Alan Ashby
    57 Tim Crews
    68 Dave Dravecky
    86 Ron Karkovice
    100 Jack Clark
    111 Expos Leaders
    144 Don Gordon
    161 Bryn Smith
    163 Dale Mahorcic
    158 Tim Hulett
    177 Frank Tanana
    203 Fred Toliver
    209 Richard Dotson
    234 Ken Dayley X2
    277 Alejandro Pena
    314 Toronto Checklist
    323 Rick Leach
    363 Willie Fraser
    366 Chet Lemon
    378 Todd Frohwirth
    408 Dion James
    428 John Shelby
    481 Mariano Duncan
    509 Bill Dawley
    550 Pedro Guerrero
    584 Steve Trout
    711 Bill Gullickson
    722 Manny Lee

    Silver
    76 Denny Martinez
    176 Jeff Reed
    184 Ivan Calderon
    225 Mike Scioscia
    238 Luis Polonia
    268 Bruce Ruffin
    342 Larry Andersen
    352 Billy Ripken
    415 Don Carman
    434 Rick Aguilera
    469 Jeff Dedmon
    494 Wally Ritchie
    571 Mark Williamson
    588 Jeff Parrett
    589 Geno Petralli
    619 Mike Dunne
    688 Jim Winn
    726 Alfredo Griffin
    735 Kevin McReynolds
    745 Bill Doran
    751 Jim Morrison
    771 Ruben Sierra

    Gold
    15 Chili Davis
    59 Danny Cox
    84 Cecilio Guante
    155 Bruce Sutter
    225 Mike Scioscia
    385 Ron Darling

    Blue
    30 Sid Fernandez
    46 Darnell Coles
    754 Mike LaCoss

    I collect Royals & Kansas City A's. I'm sure we can work a trade for whatever you need.
    Dave

    Collecting: Amos Otis & Topps Kansas City Royals
    Amos Otis Collection (163/188) 86.7%

    Thanks for helping with my player collections: magicpapa, Jose Reyes Collector, bouwob, klute14, tpeichel & Show-Me Sports Cards (LCS)

  12. #12
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,544
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    543 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pander69 View Post
    I do have it in silver, but was there something you saw you wanted in trade?
    As long as you donít mind a PWE, PM me your address


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Marshall, MN
    Posts
    64
     mustangrugger
     @alexoey
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
    I have a bunch of these. Let me know if I can help.
    Bronze
    13 Andres Thomas
    33 Rob Deer
    48 Alan Ashby
    57 Tim Crews
    68 Dave Dravecky
    86 Ron Karkovice
    100 Jack Clark
    111 Expos Leaders
    144 Don Gordon
    161 Bryn Smith
    163 Dale Mahorcic
    158 Tim Hulett
    177 Frank Tanana
    203 Fred Toliver
    209 Richard Dotson
    234 Ken Dayley X2
    277 Alejandro Pena
    314 Toronto Checklist
    323 Rick Leach
    363 Willie Fraser
    366 Chet Lemon
    378 Todd Frohwirth
    408 Dion James
    428 John Shelby
    481 Mariano Duncan
    509 Bill Dawley
    550 Pedro Guerrero
    584 Steve Trout
    711 Bill Gullickson
    722 Manny Lee

    Silver
    76 Denny Martinez
    176 Jeff Reed
    184 Ivan Calderon
    225 Mike Scioscia
    238 Luis Polonia
    268 Bruce Ruffin
    342 Larry Andersen
    352 Billy Ripken
    415 Don Carman
    434 Rick Aguilera
    469 Jeff Dedmon
    494 Wally Ritchie
    571 Mark Williamson
    588 Jeff Parrett
    589 Geno Petralli
    619 Mike Dunne
    688 Jim Winn
    726 Alfredo Griffin
    735 Kevin McReynolds
    745 Bill Doran
    751 Jim Morrison
    771 Ruben Sierra

    Gold
    15 Chili Davis
    59 Danny Cox
    84 Cecilio Guante
    155 Bruce Sutter
    225 Mike Scioscia
    385 Ron Darling

    Blue
    30 Sid Fernandez
    46 Darnell Coles
    754 Mike LaCoss

    I collect Royals & Kansas City A's. I'm sure we can work a trade for whatever you need.
    I know I need the majority of those. I'll get back to you soon with what I need and what I have for Royals. Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •