Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 1999 Upper Deck Retro Old School/New School Level 2 /50 (Mike Piazza and Alex Rodriguez)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dictoresno

Sep 2, 2017
NJ
Here are two rare gems that doesn't come up often at all. These are 1999 Upper Deck Retro Old School/New School Level 2's. I have an Alex Rodriguez card number S2 and Mike Piazza #S11. Both are serial numbered 15 of 50. Only 50 copies of this card were printed, as opposed to its more common /1000 cousin. These cards have amazing eye appeal, great surface, great centering and all four corners are extremely sharp. Rear hologram shows no signs of chipping or tear, which is more common on Upper Deck cards of this era. This would be an amazing addition to anyones collection.

Cards will ship in a toploader surrounded by cardboard slats inside a bubble mailer. The one-touch mag holder was for display purposes only, as isn't safe to ship a card in. Any questions or more pics/scans, please let me know.

Asking $65 EACH shipped. Or would do both for $100 net to me shipped.
Crossposted to ebay and other groups.

bxFVToVh.jpg

RCguU0th.jpg

nKlf39Cl.jpg
hadadIVl.jpg

JUBqRZFl.jpg
A31jjl7l.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts