ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypers View Post
    Kyle Wright's line - 7 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 8 K

[MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION]
    Ah, Braves pitching prospects stat lines! The 2nd thing I look forward to most when clicking on here.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No longer a prospect but Ronald Acuna just became the youngest player to homer in four straight games. He's also now one of only three other players to hit a leadoff home run in both legs of a doubleheader. He's officially become a celebrity with all the articles, tweets, videos, etc that are popping up everywhere since that 441 ft leadoff HR in game 2.

He has 6 home runs in his last 7 games

.280 avg/.340 OBP/.553 slg% 17 HR 38 RBI .893 OPS 8 SB (35 XBH 47 Runs)

He's giving Juan Soto a run for his money for the NL ROY award.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And another RBI hit for Acuna...

.283 avg 17 HR 39 RBI .897 OPS 8 SB

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, I like Pablo Lopez but it's the marlins.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Meh, I like Pablo Lopez but it's the marlins.

He's hit home runs much further from much better pitchers...441 ft ain't nothing for Acuna, that's become an every day occurrence for him, quite literally. 6 in his last 7 games...youngest in the history of baseball to hit a homer in four straight games (not his only record book stat of the day)...hit a 460-470 ft HR the other week

I'm definitely creeping out his hotel room tonight. One thing that sucks though, now that he's becoming a superstar he's going to be able to afford a mansion with security and there is NO WAY I'm gonna be able to get within 50 feet of him! But in the mean time....

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No shower shots, that's for sure.

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soto is better though

Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ryan Rolison's line - 3 IP, 2 H, 1 R, 2 BB, 3 K

Joe Gray Jr HR (2)
    J.P.

cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned