Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS random football items from my tables at the flea market for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
i won't bore you with the details (again) , but as some of you already know i'm still dealing with major issues here and as a result , essentially i've been forced to move most of my better items to try to keep the bill collectors at bay....

don't have a ton of high dollar or high demand items left , but i'm slowly putting together small list of items available in each sport....some of these items book fairly high while others have very low BV's....some seem to move well at or above book value while others don't show up enough to really track...some are pure "inventory" while others are items from my PC but all of them are cards i either have on my table at the local flea market already or that are stored in tubs and boxes at home waiting to be moved to the market.... if you see something you like and don't like my price or if ou are interested in multiple items , please feel free to shoot me an offer.....

for items on this initial short list shipping is already included...

graded cards -
1991 Upper Deck #13 Brett Favre RC BGS 9.5 15.00 (card is fine , but case has a small spot featuring a series of radiating cracks/microfractures)

miscellaneous -
1994 Pacific Marquee Prisms Gold #12 Brett Favre 15.00
1997 collector's choice turf champions tc90 john elway denver broncos stanford cardinal 15.00
1998 UD Choice Starquest/Rookquest Red #SR7 Jerry Rice/Randy Moss 25.00
2002 Upper Deck XL #362 Alan Faneca RC 15.00 (minor dings on both right corners)
2004 Flair #61 Eli Manning RC 295/799 12.00 (minor chipping on border)
2017 Donruss Salute to Service #5 Alejandro Villanueva 12.00

Last edited:

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
tuesday bump....home for the week and in dire need of funds to help cover rent , car , insurance , phone , groceries , etc...

hope to add much more to this list over the next 2-3 days , but will note that due to my current situation , i may be more willing to make a few deals today if poayment can be made within the next 24 hours ...