Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 2003 upper deck lebron james box set (sealed)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
this is the 32-card boxed set (NOT the 21-card phenomenal beginnings set) with 2 oversized cards and a chance at an autograph numbered to 23....

picked up a few of these this spring at the market....i opened one which was later sold and kept the rest sealed....now i'm down to my last one left and though i intended to keep one , i really need to move it NOW....they were already moving well on the strength of lebron's post-season run , but since his move to the lakers they've taken another jump.....

looking for 160 dlvd.....

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
bump for tuesday....desperately in needs of funds to cover phone/internet , car , insurance , rent , and groceries for me and the kitties....

Last edited:

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
thursday bump......still looking to move this set to help cover some bills....

been watching these for the past couple months and they have definitely been trending upwards since lebron joined the lakers....most sales of these over the past month have been in the 160-170 dlvd range with most current listings featuring asking prices between 175 and 300....

anyone ?

Last edited:

Members online