Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1997-99 Grand Slam Ventures Masters Collection #1997 Tiger Woods BCCG 10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
picked this up as part of a bulk lot recently ....i'd love to keep it , but i don't really collect graded cards ....i did consider crossing it over and gambling on it becoming a psa 10 which would increase the value significantly but i decided against that option....

if anyone out there could use a bccg 10 or wants to take the gamble on a good crossover , i'm looking for $70 dlvd (which just may be a bargain if tiger's last tournament is a sign of things to come for him)

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
tuesday and my situation is worsening......already lost one of the two power accounts and now about to lose the phone/internet plus car/car insurance , and the fur babies are looking at me like i'm a great big drumstick so getting extremely desperate....

Last edited:

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
thursday and still looking to move some of this stuff.....

just saw that one of these in the same graded condition just sold for 129.00 two days ago.....perhaps my comment about my asking price being a bargain now may just be true....still willing to let it go for $70 here if it means saving the trouble of posting it on ebay....anyone ?

Members online