Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 8/16 ************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Wasn't a happy camper last night. Was dumping what I thought was my last truck of day around 5, and a guy decided to bring some trucks in that had been sitting full all day. Ended up dumping 4 trucks after 5 last night. Got home around 8:30. I don't have a problem staying late to dump trucks if the guys are still out in the field, but when they are sitting there full all day, it makes it hard to want to stay that late to dump them

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Congrats to "Sneds" on his shooting 59 today! One of, if not THE streakist golfers out there was burning it up. First ever to do it with first hole bogey...

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon gents. I don't know what it is but this week feels like it's taking forever. Anyone with something good on your watchlist take a look, I got an eBay 8% bucks offer today, I haven't seen many the past couple months. I'll likely make a small purchase or two.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Bi-annual laptop fixing time. "Dad might laptop don't work anymore!" Dad runs two basic updates, plugs charger all the way in for an hour. Fixed! :lol:

Members online