Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You ever get lucky on a garage sell find with cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i bought a binder had mostly minor leauge stuff for 5 dollars, i bought it for the pro ultra pages must be like 50, 20 or so blank. i use it for my 98 tek stuff.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Hard as I find it to believe, as I like to go garage sale-ing, only once in recent memory have I found baseball cards.

It was probably 3 or 4 years ago and it was a large shoe box stuffed with what appeared to be mid 70's to mid 80's cards. I grabbed a small stack to flip through and found a 1981 topps Rickey Henderson and a 1985 topps Puckett RC.

Obviously the conditions were left of mint, but I never looked further in the box. The box had no price, and I wound up just walking the away.

I still kick myself for not asking about it and possibly taking it home, would have been fun to flip through...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Hard as I find it to believe, as I like to go garage sale-ing, only once in recent memory have I found baseball cards.

It was probably 3 or 4 years ago and it was a large shoe box stuffed with what appeared to be mid 70's to mid 80's cards. I grabbed a small stack to flip through and found a 1981 topps Rickey Henderson and a 1985 topps Puckett RC.

Obviously the conditions were left of mint, but I never looked further in the box. The box had no price, and I wound up just walking away.

I still kick myself for not asking about it and possibly taking it home, would have been fun to flip through...
Since you regret not getting it, what was your original reasoning for leaving without asking the price? You already found a Puckett rookie and it went back to the ‘70s, that would have been more fun to look through than a new box of packs probably only cost you a few bucks.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Since you regret not getting it, what was your original reasoning for leaving without asking the price? You already found a Puckett rookie and it went back to the ‘70s, that would have been more fun to look through than a new box of packs probably only cost you a few bucks.
At the time I just figured the last thing I needed was another box of baseball cards...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts